Hulk Hogan media Tour

moofasa

With the news in another thread that Hulk Hogan will be making a much anticipated appearance on loose women and finding this.

Got something you want to ask any of our guests? Mail your questions to loose.women@itv.com and we may ask the best ones live on air!

I thought I would throw it open to the UKFF to find the ultimate question for Hogan. Preferrably something that could be aired. When a winner is decided if as many people as possible could email the question to ITV so they feel this is a question that the people need an answer to, that would be great. Hogan will undoubtedly make other appearances so this could be extended. Any ideas?

th_hulk_hogan.jpg

1308820094-26aol.jpg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He also doing hawksby ad Jacobs on talk sport. They are usually decent with wrestlers

awesome stuff. I like when they have Wrestlers on TalkSport, its usually alright with some good banter thrown in. Is he on that Wednesday too? and if he decides to promote TNA it would be good for them too.

Can't wait to see him on Loose Women though!

He also doing hawksby ad Jacobs on talk sport. They are usually decent with wrestlers

awesome stuff. I like when they have Wrestlers on TalkSport, its usually alright with some good banter thrown in. Is he on that Wednesday too? and if he decides to promote TNA it would be good for them too.

Can't wait to see him on Loose Women though!

Yeah that's Wednesday too. Bret hart gets the show name wrong in his trail he recorded for them . Mackie James was on a few weeks back too

• Paid Members

Can't wait for the Hogan media tour. Hopefully he's the chilled out charming Hogan for the most part and not the OTT gimmick. Hogan always comes across like the soundest bloke in the world when he isn't in 'promo' mode. No doubt, Richard Bacon will have him back on, "Baconmania" was won over in the end.

• Paid Members

It'll be good to see him over here. Its been a while. Last time he was over here, he was promoting a WCW tour. I remember watching Live and Kicking and he had the belt Ric Flair had in the WWF around his waist. Not reading the none kayfabe magazines at the time, I wondered what was actually going on. Live and Kicking had the scoops.

I used to love it when I first got into wrestling. Hogan had a slight boom period over here, where he was promoting shit all the time. Jonathan Ross, Whats Up Doc, Des O'Connor, TV: AM, The Broom Cupboard, that MTV show with the annoying tosser with the big foehead. He even popped up on Noel's House Party because Tony Blackburn wasn't playing Leader of the Gang on his radio show. He had all sorts of shit to promote as well. Mr. Nanny, his kids album and Thunder In Paradise did well over here.

Jane McDonald wants tickled off the hulksters moustache. Voderman is well up for a bit of thunder in paradise.

Archived