Dayjobs of the Stars

Forrest

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bruce Hart works as a supply teacher. He, apparently, spends that time talking about wrestling and what a big deal he is (no doubt wearing his shades the entire time).

Was Bruce the one who started knocking off with a student, or was that another sibling?

• Paid Members
Bruce Hart works as a supply teacher. He, apparently, spends that time talking about wrestling and what a big deal he is (no doubt wearing his shades the entire time).

Was Bruce the one who started knocking off with a student, or was that another sibling?

Bruce, but you could probably narrow it down to around three or four of them. If it was Diana then the kid struck good.

• Paid Members

It's already been mentioned, but apparently Sabin was working at Subway while he was TNA X-Division champion! :laugh:

Bruce, but you could probably narrow it down to around three or four of them. If it was Diana then the kid struck good.

I'd say.

I remember in the news a good few years back there was a pretty alight teacher who got sent down for a bit of pupil bedding. It was revealed she also bought him a PS2 (when it was the main console) games etc. Now, if I were 14 again, and a half decent lady wanted to bed me and buy me stuff the last thing I'd ever do would be blab to someone about it. It revel in the greatness of the situation and play Metal Gear Solid afterwards.

It's already been mentioned, but apparently Sabin was working at Subway while he was TNA X-Division champion! :laugh:

Your kidding me? TNA is meant to be the number two wrestling company in the eyes of the western world and yet what you would class is their second tier singles champion is also working in a minimum wage job serving up Subway? That is a joke. I would like to think that someone with a name value like Chris Sabin nd being in that kind of card position would have at least commanded a good amount of wedge?

• Paid Members

Your kidding me? TNA is meant to be the number two wrestling company in the eyes of the western world and yet what you would class is their second tier singles champion is also working in a minimum wage job serving up Subway? That is a joke. I would like to think that someone with a name value like Chris Sabin nd being in that kind of card position would have at least commanded a good amount of wedge?

This was back in 2003 by the way.

I am seriously hoping these days that the talent especially their young talent and not the former ex WWE guys are getting paid fairly considering they are on proper TV now and the company is making money.

• Paid Members
I am seriously hoping these days that the talent especially their young talent and not the former ex WWE guys are getting paid fairly considering they are on proper TV now and the company is making money.

Why, you gonna kick off if they don't? Of course there earning a better amount than when they were wanking off in the Asylum in the middle of nowhere in Tennessee. It's not exactly a nest egg but it's TV exposure and benefits the younger lads indie bookings from it.

Archived