Jump to content

Who was the best face of 2011?  

149 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Awards Moderator
Posted

Picked Bobby Roode just for the Bound For Glory build-up, where it seemed everyone was completely unanimous in wholeheartedly wanting him to win. Those video packages were a thing of beauty.

 

Mysterio second choice.

Posted

Bobby Roode, that's the most interested I've been in a babyface in years. There are plenty of good heels around but practically no faces.

Posted

When I think of a great face it's someone likeable, that the fans at home love. Therefore, to see that smug ratings killer on top is somewhat bizarre. Anyway, I voted for James Storm, very underrated guy.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Punk really shouldn't win this. I think he's fantastic, but is he a great babyface? I don't know.

 

Cena on the other hand is a fantastic babyface. He's flawed, certainly, but he's had a fantastic year in many ways and I hope the hints at him turning remain just that - hints. Team Rise Against Hate for the win.

Posted

Easiest one for me since I think Mysterio is by far the best pure babyface going. His run in 2011 really did confirm his place as one of the greatest babyfaces of alltime if there was any doubt left.

 

Credit to Sheamus, Ryder and Roode as well who in fairness were able to carry it over to promos better than Mysterio does, but I'd still put Rey ahead of them.

 

I normally like Cena but thought he came across as a bit of a whinger during the summer. Seemed really out of character to how he's normally booked.

 

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...