The UKFF's 50 Biggest Cunts

cobra_gordo

This is something I thought of doing a while back, inspired (read: robbed) from something Front magazine used to do called the Cuntdown where people could write in and vote who they though the country's biggest cunt was and it would go on to a chart. What I'd like to do is open this up the angry bastards of the UKFF and do a comprehensive run-down of the worlds all time top 50 cunts. Capiche.

All you've got to do is email theukffhatesyourface@hotmail.co.uk with your selections.

Please include your usernames so I can quote you and number them in order of cuntishness. Obviously describing why you think your nominations are worthy of inclusion in the cuntdown is what will make this all the better so have at it.

All nominations in by Sunday 22nd January

Let the cuntdown begin!

• Awards Moderator

Without being cuntish myself, HarmonicGenerator runs a UKFF Twatlist every now and again and this is essentially the same thing. You may not get the best response to this, as it isn't that long since the last one and to be honest, you'd be hard pushed to top his efforts.

• Awards Moderator

Without being cuntish myself, HarmonicGenerator runs a UKFF Twatlist every now and again and this is essentially the same thing. You may not get the best response to this, as it isn't that long since the last one and to be honest, you'd be hard pushed to top his efforts.

Thanks for that, Frankie, much appreciated.Cobra - the last Celebrity Twatlist concluded in March last year - I could have sworn you'd voted in it, actually! You can read it here. The winner's a real shocker.The first Celebrity Twalist happened in summer '09, and somehow was well-thought of enough to make it into Off-Topic Gold. You can read it here, and again, the winner may surprise you.Judging by the time gap between them, I'm probably due to do another one (legalities pending, we could have got into a bit of bother towards the end last time) in the autumn.

Thanks for that, Frankie, much appreciated.Cobra - the last Celebrity Twatlist concluded in March last year - I could have sworn you'd voted in it, actually! You can read it here. The winner's a real shocker.The first Celebrity Twalist happened in summer '09, and somehow was well-thought of enough to make it into Off-Topic Gold. You can read it here, and again, the winner may surprise you.Judging by the time gap between them, I'm probably due to do another one (legalities pending, we could have got into a bit of bother towards the end last time) in the autumn.

I was still lurking in March fella, only properly signed up in April last year so I definately didn't vote, tbh this is the first time I've heard about it! I'll give your thread a read though fella, didn't mean to step on your toes :)

• Awards Moderator

I was still lurking in March fella, only properly signed up in April last year so I definately didn't vote, tbh this is the first time I've heard about it! I'll give your thread a read though fella, didn't mean to step on your toes :)

No worries, I was born without toes so there's nothing to step on. I should have looked at your join-date really - I thought you'd been around ages for some reason.

I reckon you should do another one HG, there's obviously interest in bashing celebs

Sometime this year, maybe, but not for a while. It's been less than a year, and if you look at the two lists so far, there are quite a lot of changes between August 09 and March 11 as people drift in and out of the public consciousness. I don't think there'd be a lot of difference between March 11 and January 12. Besides, if you did these things too often, people would get bored with them. To quote the guy at the end of Gladiator, "not yet... not yet."Shit, I forgot to put Gladiator in my list of films for that countdown thread...

No worries, I was born without toes so there's nothing to step on. I should have looked at your join-date really - I thought you'd been around ages for some reason.

It's because I'm amazing.

Sometime this year, maybe, but not for a while. It's been less than a year, and if you look at the two lists so far, there are quite a lot of changes between August 09 and March 11 as people drift in and out of the public consciousness. I don't think there'd be a lot of difference between March 11 and January 12. Besides, if you did these things too often, people would get bored with them. To quote the guy at the end of Gladiator, "not yet... not yet."Shit, I forgot to put Gladiator in my list of films for that countdown thread...

Yeah I suppose, last years twats are still this years twats. I just want to spit some bile about John Barrowman if I'm truthful.Shit, I forgot Gladiator too.

Archived