New Username DISCUSSION Thread

neil

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
This isn't what I asked for you lanky cunt, what gives?

*edit* should've read the thread first, bollocks.

This name is fucking boring, how could you deprive the forum of the amazing name I asked for?

Get to fuck you piss drinking idiot.

As I never know who anyone is after this sort of malarkey, I think all of you with new names should look upon this as an opportunity to start afresh with me. If you've been a dullard up till now, this is your opportunity to impress me with your wit and insight. If you're already someone I've cast an approving eye over, then you have to do it all over again.

Good will out, I'm sure.

• Paid Members
This isn't what I asked for you lanky cunt, what gives?

*edit* should've read the thread first, bollocks.

This name is fucking boring, how could you deprive the forum of the amazing name I asked for?

Get to fuck you piss drinking idiot.

Sorry, please forgive me.

I'm looking forward to the first berk who thinks Dil|kid is the real Dillkid.

Well, it'll be me, because there's no way I'm fucking checking this thread every other post to see who's now who. So whoever requested to be called Dillkid, you're Dillkid as far as I'm concerned. Tough.

I'm looking forward to the first berk who thinks Dil|kid is the real Dillkid.

Well, it'll be me, because there's no way I'm fucking checking this thread every other post to see who's now who. So whoever requested to be called Dillkid, you're Dillkid as far as I'm concerned. Tough.

Read the thread, n00b, it was a neilism.

I will NOT read the thread. I reserve the right to only read posts 2 before or 2 after one by Gladstone, Butch, yourself or the King. It's kept me going happily on this forum for the past year, I see no reason to change.

Archived