WWE Raw 2/1/12 "It Begins" Discussion Thread

Cobra1000

It can't be possible?..............................Can it?.

2715125322_8b27e79ce8_z.jpg

Oh Eddie, you trickster. He is soooo sly. He changed the welcome to Memphis banner , with one he lied about stealing from Sydney, he managed to change it without many people noticing it. Cheat!

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, after Ziggler wins the title and is in the ring celebrating with Vickie, the lights go out, when they come back on Eddie is stood behind Vickie with a devilish glare, he lays out Ziggler, show goes off air. Its turns out that Eddies death was the biggest wrestling work of all time.

How long ago now since he died?. Was a very sad day that day. His death really bothered me for some reason.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Guerrero

• Paid Members
Oh Eddie, you trickster. He is soooo sly. He changed the welcome to Memphis banner , with one he lied about stealing from Sydney, he managed to change it without many people noticing it. Cheat!

You must be reading something different to me, because it actually says "Welcome Sidney". WWE have put on a special welcoming dinner for the return of Big Sid, tonight.

• Paid Members

You must be reading something different to me, because it actually says "Welcome Sidney". WWE have put on a special welcoming dinner for the return of Big Sid, tonight.

I knew it!

Yeah, after Ziggler wins the title and is in the ring celebrating with Vickie, the lights go out, when they come back on Eddie is stood behind Vickie with a devilish glare, he lays out Ziggler, show goes off air. Its turns out that Eddies death was the biggest wrestling work of all time.

How long ago now since he died?. Was a very sad day that day. His death really bothered me for some reason.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Guerrero

God, the time has flew by. Was gutted that night, even more so with the fact he was supposed to win the title. And the stories of how they found him didn't help. Heart failure while brushing his teeth. Poor bloke.

[qu

Well, there is no justice. Maybe when his back was turned the other sign rolled in, pushed that sign out the ring and stayed in it's place playing possum.

Eddie would have been proud.

• Paid Members

That was one of those "Owen Hart's winning the WCW and WWF title in the dungeon with Davey Boy Smith jamming to Highway Child with Bruce and Keith in the background" rumours. According to every writer from that period, Vince never wanted him as champion again, and Guerrero never wanted the belt again. Angle was going to win the belt, if he was fit enough, because the original plan was for a Undertaker vs Angle title match, and Undertaker was up for Angle winning it (but none of the staff, especially Vince, wanted Angle winning it). When Guerrero died, Mysterio got the sympathy storyline out of it, so the Angle/Taker match was put back a month.

I do hope Jericho doesn't come back as the monotonous sixth-rate Nick Bockwinkel impersonator he was during his last run in the WWE.

His deadly-serious persona in his last run was prety well-lauded, but I agree somewhat. If it's Jericho, we need at least a bit of the old goofiness.

He also needs to ditch those trunks which made him look like a twat, and bring back a bit of colour.

• Paid Members

Yeah, it started off as "it was nice that he was going to be in the main event the night he died" which over time turned into "he was supposed to win the main event that night.

Similar to how "Eddie and Shawn facing off in the Survivor Series match would have been great" turned into "Eddie and Shawn were going to start their feud at Survivor Series and go on to headine WM22 against each other!"

Archived