WWE Raw 2/1/12 "It Begins" Discussion Thread

Cobra1000

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
There is every chance these guys and gals have been invited to RAW and won't actually be takin part, happens at a lot of shows.

That might be the case but its defo Sids chin.

I'm hoping its Johnny Ace.

• Paid Members
That was one of those "Owen Hart's winning the WCW and WWF title in the dungeon with Davey Boy Smith jamming to Highway Child with Bruce and Keith in the background" rumours. According to every writer from that period, Vince never wanted him as champion again, and Guerrero never wanted the belt again. Angle was going to win the belt, if he was fit enough, because the original plan was for a Undertaker vs Angle title match, and Undertaker was up for Angle winning it (but none of the staff, especially Vince, wanted Angle winning it). When Guerrero died, Mysterio got the sympathy storyline out of it, so the Angle/Taker match was put back a month.

I could be wrong but I thought the advertised Main Event for that Smackdown was Eddie vs Batista vs Orton? I definitely read an interview with Orton where he said he was supposed to get the Title. I think Eddie winning would've made sense in his storyline with Batista and everybody just jumped to the conclusion that was what was planned.

On topic, I think anything but either Undertaker or Jericho would be a "Savio Vega replacing Shawn Michaels" level disappointment.

• Paid Members
10 Minutes ago, Memphis airport, look who stepped off the plane...

7cf2729f4b08326139812e888d1d_grande.jpg

He has come to warn the other fuckers to stay out the Rumble or face hard times.

But I've just received the picture taken from the other end of that plane.......

images185182_g8.jpg

He's seemingly not aged too well, but The Mountie is following him closely, waiting to finally get his revenge....and fuck knows why Angela Merkel was on the plane too

Archived