WWE Raw 2/1/12 "It Begins" Discussion Thread

Cobra1000

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it's a lot of effort, but given how Jericho likes to mess with the fans etc, would it be too much of a long shot that WWE asked Jericho to show up in Memphis, potentially get pictured at the airport, as a major red herring?

I know it's not likely, but I was hoping WWE might have gone a bit further to keep the suspense and indeed Jericho himself, than just turning up at the airport in full view of everyone.

I know it's a lot of effort, but given how Jericho likes to mess with the fans etc, would it be too much of a long shot that WWE asked Jericho to show up in Memphis, potentially get pictured at the airport, as a major red herring?

I know it's not likely, but I was hoping WWE might have gone a bit further to keep the suspense and indeed Jericho himself, than just turning up at the airport in full view of everyone.

0.5% of the audience will see that picture.

I dunno, all it takes is for one person to see it, which has happened, before you know it they tell someone, that someone else tells someone, etc etc and by the time RAW starts the whole arena knows Jericho was in Memphis earlier.

Everyone in the arena will know he is there now. You always get marks in the arenas that are loudmouths and need to tell anyone and everyone who will listen to their opinions.

It's obvious it's Chris Jericho, I don't think anyone ever believed it wasn't gonna be him. Infact I don't think WWE even wants people to believe it's anyone but him. It's like my post in another thread, I think people are clinging onto how wrestling used to be years ago. Now everyone is expecting a big super duper surprise that's gonna shock the world! It's Chris Jericho ok. That's it. The question is what is he gonna do or say? Who is he gonna target? What kind of look or moveset will he have this time round? How is he gonna fit into this WWE roster now when it's dominated by younger talent and John Cena is busy with Kane and Randy Orton is out of action, how is he gonna position himself into the storylines or...............maybe other things are gonna happen tonight. Maybe we might see a few more names and faces tonight apart from Chris Jericho.

• Paid Members

I'm an idiot for clicking this thread, but I'm going to go with this reasoning so there is at least some element of surprise.

Archived