UKFF Skyrim Thread

Kata Ha Jime

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah Breezehome, took me a fucking age to work out that was my house. Bought it and decorated it and all that but had no idea where it was in the town. It was only when I tried to break it and the door opened that I twigged.

• Paid Members

I loaded up a save the other day and Lydia was gone. I went in search for here to Dragonsreach and my old house and she was nowhere to be found, I was gutted. Assumed dead somewhere. Begrudgingly, I paid a mercenary to follow me round but it wasn't the same, he was nothing compared to the great Lydia. 5 days passed and I fast travelled to Whiterun to sell some loot, I thought I'd check out Breezehome to see if there was anything left behind and there was Lydia, sitting at the table upstairs. Rejoice!

Also, Breezehome is for paupers. The mighty Markarth house is where it's at, you fucking peasants.

<Insert standard JLM Bill Gates picture>

• Paid Members

I also read that Fast travel time between Markarth and Whiterun is 24 in game hours, so one trip from Markarth to Whiterun and back is 2 games days, thus replenishing all traders stock/Money on each return visit. Handy.

I'm annoyed with this game. I came across a bit of a game breaking glitch today. After doing the Companions quest "Purity Of Revenge" the quest that's supposed to come afterwards "Glory Of The Dead" hasn't activated, and all of my auto saves are from after this point, so my only option to fully finish the Companions quests is to start my entire game from the beginning. Very disappointed.

• Paid Members

The temptation got too much for me the other day so I spent a good hour getting my Smithing from 70 up to 100 by just making iron daggers between Whiterun/Markarth warping. It was a soul destroying experience but I was happy for the Dragon Armour in the end. Motivation to play the game has been pretty low over the last few days though :(

Archived