UKFF Skyrim Thread

Kata Ha Jime

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

Just being sent to and from Dawnstar in the Dark brotherhood story. Bit annoying seeing as I completed the story, now I'm just some lacky.

Started that quest, been inside the house etc but thats it. Will complete that tonight after work.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Yesterday was spent arsing round in Whiterun, forging, enchanting and selling. I've finally learned some enchantments that I can use on weapons so I'm a lethal motherfucker right about now. I also spent a good amount of time taking out the 3 Giants and Mammoths just west of Whiterun. That took some doing, great fun though.

• Paid Members

Yesterday was spent arsing round in Whiterun, forging, enchanting and selling. I've finally learned some enchantments that I can use on weapons so I'm a lethal motherfucker right about now. I also spent a good amount of time taking out the 3 Giants and Mammoths just west of Whiterun. That took some doing, great fun though.

Yeh I remember giants being a massive pain in the ass for the first 20 or so hours of the game, then I learned that most giant camps have a lake near them, and giants won't go in the water..... so my offensive was the pretty brave and noble "throw fire at them from far away, then when they chase me go hide in the lake until they turn their backs, then throw more fire at them"

• Paid Members

I'm enjoying the lack of ridiculous levelling up of opponents that seems to happen in Final Fantasy games - Forsworn were a real hassle to me a while back, now I can kill them with two shots from my current weapons.Need to go try and hassle some giants, seeing a dragon on its own is now a 90 second battle.

• Paid Members

I'm enjoying the lack of ridiculous levelling up of opponents that seems to happen in Final Fantasy games - Forsworn were a real hassle to me a while back, now I can kill them with two shots from my current weapons.Need to go try and hassle some giants, seeing a dragon on its own is now a 90 second battle.

They do level up the opponents very well, I'm still getting plenty of draugs and restless draugs, but I'm also now getting tonnes of Draugr death lords which are pretty tricky. Same with dragons, I can cut through a normal dragon in two hits now, and frost dragons with 5 or 6, but Elder dragons are minute long battles and now ancient dragons are giving me real problems.

• Paid Members

Oh, that's what I meant - it's not like a draughr is any more powerful, but I now have to face all sorts of mad Draughrs. I think it was

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Hag End where I just couldn't beat the Draughr Chief Superintendent, and had to just duck out, run past him, and face the Hagraven and Ice Wraiths. Have a feeling that I should at least go back and try to kill him, as I fucked up and just shouted the Hagraven off a cliff, and couldn't find her body to loot.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

• Paid Members

They do level up the opponents very well, I'm still getting plenty of draugs and restless draugs, but I'm also now getting tonnes of Draugr death lords which are pretty tricky. Same with dragons, I can cut through a normal dragon in two hits now, and frost dragons with 5 or 6, but Elder dragons are minute long battles and now ancient dragons are giving me real problems.
I had a problem with one of these in a dungeon the other day. Took an age to finally kill it, plus it disarmed me and my Sky Forge Sword was lost forever :(

I had a problem with one of these in a dungeon the other day. Took an age to finally kill it, plus it disarmed me and my Sky Forge Sword was lost forever :(
If you get disarmed by a Draugr, your weapons will just be on the floor.

• Paid Members

I don't battle those deathlords with my weapons, I lost too many of them, so it's normally a war of attrition, with me running like fuck and using lots of Atronachs.

When you get disarmed you don't lose the weapon.....at least not in my experiences, it just drops on the floor somewhere.*edit* Dent-ninjad

I don't battle those deathlords with my weapons, I lost too many of them, so it's normally a war of attrition, with me running like fuck and using lots of Atronachs.

When you get disarmed you don't lose the weapon.....at least not in my experiences, it just drops on the floor somewhere.
Pain in the arse though when you're in one of those end rooms, multiple enemies kicking your arse and your favourite mace has been slung across the room into the dark corners and you can't find it.

yeah fair point. Something I've been wondering as most people here seem to be playing in a similar way to me, does anyone actually use poisons? To me they're pretty much just coins, I don't think I've used them at all.

If I'm on my third or fourth attempt to clear a room I'll try sticking a poison on my weapon to give an extra kick to that first attack, but I've never really given them much thought beyond that.

Archived