UKFF Skyrim Thread

Kata Ha Jime

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I keep bringing her back from that stuff, I have no idea why - she's barely even Lydia anymore in my game, she is clad head-to-toe in dwarven armor, and I have a magic mask on, who knows who is under all of this stuff?

The xBox flatlined last night, so I'm off today to pick up a new one, need to figger out how to transfer my saved stuff.

• Paid Members

She was genuinely dead though, I could loot her corpse and everything. She's been replaced, anyway.

I just got decapitated by a guy with a 2her. I thought "Oh, I'll jump down and kill him, he's on his own." NOPE. Fucked me up.

• Moderators

What can you and can't you change of what Lydia wears? How do you get her to change it?

Can you change weapons, or just armour?

She has started using a helmet that I found in a cave and gave her to carry, so I thought I may as well smith it up for her, but apar from that I have no idea how to intentionally get her geared up.

• Paid Members

I just severely limit what she's carrying - oddly, she seems to randomly recreate her original bow, even though I took advantage of her much better shooting by sorting her out with an elven bow enchanted with 24 shock and 12 magika damage. Therefore, I've kitted her out with a full set of (partially enchanted) dwarven armor, a big fucking battleaxe with health leeching power, and no other equipment or clothes.

With all this virtual talk of marriage i have decided that my Nord should take the plunge. Ysolda is my conquest, I've already gotten her a Mammoth Tusk, now I need to find this Amulet to woo her.

Also moved up to level 10, beat another dragon and i am fully loving this game! My mate Faendal won't seem to die though, he keeps coming back to life after he's been killed. I'm pretty sure hes met his end by a Frost Troll, Giant and Dragon is his many lives.

God I wish real life dating and marriage dating was this interest.

Most of my friends got married to girls who make excellent cupcakes and are good speakers of the word. They were able to woo them by going to the same church.

Me? I now want a girl with an epic bow and arrow, with enchanted elf armour and is capable of carrying a big fuck off axe... and I want to woo her by delivering to her a mammoth tusk which I manage to win in a battle with a giant herd of the giant sods.

• Paid Members
God I wish real life dating and marriage dating was this interest.

Most of my friends got married to girls who make excellent cupcakes and are good speakers of the word. They were able to woo them by going to the same church.

Me? I now want a girl with an epic bow and arrow, with enchanted elf armour and is capable of carrying a big fuck off axe... and I want to woo her by delivering to her a mammoth tusk which I manage to win in a battle with a giant herd of the giant sods.

See I was the opposite. I wanted a non-warrior wife so I could come home after a good day's raiding and dragon slaying to a nice home cooked meal. Also I seem to get 100 gold from her for every day I'm away (up to 700) as she's a merchant. Or at least that's what she tells me. :bored:

• Paid Members

I moved me and my misses out of the Trader and from the prying eye of her brother. Forked out for a place in Whiterun. I too am receiving 100 gold per day as she has apparently set up some store and is doing well. I never see her leave the house though.

Currently doing up my Whiterun pad. Purple drapes!

• Moderators
With all this virtual talk of marriage i have decided that my Nord should take the plunge. Ysolda is my conquest, I've already gotten her a Mammoth Tusk, now I need to find this Amulet to woo her.

Also moved up to level 10, beat another dragon and i am fully loving this game! My mate Faendal won't seem to die though, he keeps coming back to life after he's been killed. I'm pretty sure hes met his end by a Frost Troll, Giant and Dragon is his many lives.

Level 10? That's way too young to be settling down..

• Paid Members
I moved me and my misses out of the Trader and from the prying eye of her brother.

Ahh, shame. The idea of someone trying to get married in a fantasy roleplaying game and still getting cockblocked by her brother was hilarious. I guess you could have tried that 'putting a basket on someone's head' glitch when you wanted some 'alone time' though.

Level 10? That's way too young to be settling down..

Brilliant :laugh:

Archived