UKFF Skyrim Thread

Kata Ha Jime

• Paid Members

Cheers gents. To be honest, I never use the shouts and the dragons are fast becoming a fucking nuisance. Yeah I like the sound of rolling hills rather than dark, snowy, rocky terrain so it sounds good to me.

Is the music even better than Skyrim? I love the music in this game, it's outstanding. Probably even better than a Zelda score.

Fus...-RO-DAH.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Huh? It's only on xbox for a limited time? Still playing through mine, had a few hours today, up to 109 hours gameplay now and still only level 36 with shitloads of missions left.

I'm really taking my time with this game, savour the moment because it's that good.

Dawnguard was fun, but didn't really sate me - I think I'm just too powerful, I may start again and go a different route with character and mission choices.

Im assuming you went the SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

Vampire

way then Rosegarden?

• Paid Members
Dawnguard was fun, but didn't really sate me - I think I'm just too powerful, I may start again and go a different route with character and mission choices.

Im assuming you went the SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

Vampire

way then?

Nah, I mean the whole game. I went the other way, actually, but I'm going into it at a level where nothing could really make a dent in me.

I started playing this again for the first time in a few months. I think I'm near the end of the main quest but due to not playing it for a while, I keep getting tonked quite easily. Bit of practice and I will be twatting dragurs like the is no tomorrow.

• Paid Members

I'm in the same boat as Rosie. I spent a lot of time a while back getting my Smithing up, and as a result my Dragon Armour is near impenetrateable so I walk round like a boss, one shotting mu'fuckas with ease. It all seems less fun. I don't think I have the time or patience for another play through though.

• Paid Members

I have so many friggin' missions and quests on the go, I honestly have no idea which ones are 'main quests'. I'm guessing the one where I chose the Stormcloacks is the main one- I haven't started it yet and as soon as I accepted the quest it failed the Empire one (which I obvs also hadn't started).

• Paid Members

J'Zargo died tonight :(

He might not have been the best of warriors (insisting on only using that shitty sparks spell), he always moaned when I asked him to carry stuff and he was full of himself, but he was a loyal Khajit. We'd seen some shit together, seeing as he's been my follower for about the last 80 hours or so.

RIP Jizzy

MY CONDOLEC (Adam Buxton joke for you there)

When my one died, cant even bring myself to say her name, mainly because I've forgotten it, I never got a new one. In retrospect, that was a bad idea as I had to leave loads of cool shit behind as I couldn't carry it.

EDIT - Might have been Lydia, she was my Housecarl or whatever the fuck they were called.

• Paid Members

She's my new follower (Lydia). She also moans about carrying stuff too, but without the same warm, feline charm. I fear I'm going to hack away at her with my ebony mace whilst screaming "YOU'LL NEVER BE J'ZARGO"

Archived