Most bitter bastard ever in Wrestling?

IronSheik

Dynamite Kid springs immediately to mind. I read his book years ago and he seemed so, SO bitter towards everyone and thing in his life and career. Since then on interviews and clips he's continued to come across as a twisted, bitter horrible cunt.

The only other guy to come close would be Ric Flair. He seems to hate every cunt and comes a cross as a jealous wank bag (Scott Steiner said it better than I ever could) - like there's a clip on YouTube of him talking about how he told Sting what to do in the ring for twenty minutes and he's probably right but he says it in such an arrogant bitter tone, he comes across as a prick.

Any others spring to mind????

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Ric probably isn't the bitterest but he sure has blinkers on.

He really pissed me off when he was having his daily wank over HHH/Michaels and said they are the only 2 members of DX HOF worthy. Whilst continuing to say the Horseman are all HOF worthy.

I'm not saying Horseman ain't HOF worthy but if it was up to Ric Double A would headline next years HOF and New Age Outlaws (1 of the greatest tag teams ever) wouldn't get a shout.

A few years ago Bret Hart would have had this in the bag easily (and rightfully so) but due to his "getting over it" I'd say he's off the list.

Obviously Bruno Sammartino used to come across as reallly bitter against Vince, but you dont really hear from him now. Probably because he's older, less relevant and people just dont care.

I think modern day bitter bastard goes to Batista. Everytime you hear from him, he is trashing the product and the roster. Most of it is anti PG, which he hates. Although Im struggling to remember a hard edged gritty product that Batista ever headlined? I always saw him as second fiddle to Cena. Captain of Team B if you like. To hear him talk you'd think he pioneered the Attitude era.

Also people like Maria annoy me. They lose a job with WWE and then immediately come out and say they are happy to be free and it's just the beginning and they can now explore everything else. Eventually they realise that they have fuck all else going for them and appear back doing crappy internet shows recapping Raw.

• Paid Members
The only other guy to come close would be Ric Flair. He seems to hate every cunt and comes a cross as a jealous wank bag

Ric Flair surely to God is jealous of no man. He's Ric fucking Flair.

I think modern day bitter bastard goes to Batista. Everytime you hear from him, he is trashing the product and the roster. Most of it is anti PG, which he hates. Although Im struggling to remember a hard edged gritty product that Batista ever headlined? I always saw him as second fiddle to Cena. Captain of Team B if you like. To hear him talk you'd think he pioneered the Attitude era.

I agree I don't see why he slags the PG era off and most of his run was PG by the time he came along the attitude era was already dead and buried

Honky Tonk Man, while entertaining, has that vitriolic, vile tone and burries every fucker he ever worked with.

He seemed bitter a few years ago, but when he realised that a Legend's Gig was a better earner than trying to get Internet Fans to subscribe to his website, he seemed a lot more pro WWE, and slags off TNA most chances that he gets, or rather he did, I haven't been keeping up lately

• Moderators
Also people like Maria annoy me. They lose a job with WWE and then immediately come out and say they are happy to be free and it's just the beginning and they can now explore everything else. Eventually they realise that they have fuck all else going for them and appear back doing crappy internet shows recapping Raw.

Maria's awesome though. She's injecting some much needed sex, glamour and personality into roh and she also appears to be the soundest woman in the history of the entire earth. When I grow up, I'm going to marry Maria Kanellis.

Honky Tonk Man, while entertaining, has that vitriolic, vile tone and burries every fucker he ever worked with.

He seemed bitter a few years ago, but when he realised that a Legend's Gig was a better earner than trying to get Internet Fans to subscribe to his website, he seemed a lot more pro WWE, and slags off TNA most chances that he gets, or rather he did, I haven't been keeping up lately

He explained in his 2nd YouShoot that it was a bit of a gimmick while it was the attitude era and that to try and keep his name out there as relevant and edgy. With WWE being a lot less edgy and a lot more family friendly now he's toned himself down.

He explained in his 2nd YouShoot that it was a bit of a gimmick while it was the attitude era and that to try and keep his name out there as relevant and edgy. With WWE being a lot less edgy and a lot more family friendly now he's toned himself down.

Ah yeah, I remember hearing Lawler say the same thing at the time - old Honky wanted to get a web feud going with Lawler in the time he spent away from the WWF in 2001, even referring to him as "Uncle Chester the Child Molester" apparently Lawler confronted him, HTM told him it was a work to make them both rich, but Lawler was having none of it.

To be fair, take away the naughty words and liabel, and using the internet to get oneself over its basically what Zack Ryder has done to reinvent himself so maybe HTM was right all along!

Look the word bitter up in the dictionary and surely you'll see a picture of Superstar Billy Graham

Knew there was someone I couldn't think of.

Didn't he slag off the WWE for years then signed some sort of contract with them (legends deal maybe?) only to start slagging them off again as soon as he was released?

Didn't he also ebay his HoF ring?

Archived