Most bitter bastard ever in Wrestling?

IronSheik

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
To use an analogy; I worked for an engineering company in 2000. There was a girl there I hated - I would bitch about her with such passion - but that didn't make me bitter towards engineering - I just hated that 1 particular cunt. And nobody said "man, Sean really is bitter towards engineering". It had nothing to do with engineering - there was just 1 cunt who was a cunt, and I hated her for being a cunt. The same way Cornette hates certain people, whether they be bookers, writers, promoters, wrestlers, etc; that doesn't make him bitter towards wrestling. I'd say his passion is still very much alive, and he contributes more than most of the older generation.

But the question in the thread was "who is the most bitter bastard IN wrestling" not "who is the most bitter towards wrestling." Surely you can still love wrestling but still be a bitter individual within it.

In your analogy, for example, I could say you were bitter in regards to this person. Likewise in my opinion Cornette, although in love with the business, could be bitter towards key individuals and elements of wrestling.

Agreed - difference between "in" wrestling and "towards" wrestling is a valid point.

I still don't think Cornette is bitter though.

• Moderators

That is true. He went through a stage of doing shoots for WWI a few years back, and the gist was "I should have been a giant star. Why aren't I a giant star? Everyone is jealous of my giant star potential. That's why I'm not a giant star. Fuck you Ric Flair."

• Paid Members
The Horsemen (minus Mongo) ARE all worthy.

tve74563-19911013-1877.gif

Paul Roma. Hall of Famer.

True. Do you know what though? He SHOULD'VE been great. Such an awesome look and I thought he was pretty handy in the ring too, I've always thought Roma is a good example of untapped potential. Spent his entire WWE career wasting away in lower-card tag teams. Didn't follow his wcw stuff much but short stints in the Horsemen and teaming with Orndorff could've been an ideal launchpad to a decent solo career.

On topic, definitely Dyno. And I'd say Corny was bitter.

Archived