Most bitter bastard ever in Wrestling?

IronSheik

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ric probably isn't the bitterest but he sure has blinkers on.

He really pissed me off when he was having his daily wank over HHH/Michaels and said they are the only 2 members of DX HOF worthy. Whilst continuing to say the Horseman are all HOF worthy.

I'm not saying Horseman ain't HOF worthy but if it was up to Ric Double A would headline next years HOF and New Age Outlaws (1 of the greatest tag teams ever) wouldn't get a shout.

None of this is wrong. HHH/ Michaels ARE the only DX members %100 worthy, an argument could be made for Pac as well, MAYBE. The Horsemen (minus Mongo) ARE all worthy. The NAO were an okay team with an incredibly over gimmick, nothing more, and don't belong in the hall, IMO. They surely couldn't lace Arn and Ole's boots, not on their best day. I'm guessing that you're young, it's really the only explanation for thinking any of this.

• Paid Members
Ric probably isn't the bitterest but he sure has blinkers on.

He really pissed me off when he was having his daily wank over HHH/Michaels and said they are the only 2 members of DX HOF worthy. Whilst continuing to say the Horseman are all HOF worthy.

I'm not saying Horseman ain't HOF worthy but if it was up to Ric Double A would headline next years HOF and New Age Outlaws (1 of the greatest tag teams ever) wouldn't get a shout.

None of this is wrong. HHH/ Michaels ARE the only DX members %100 worthy, an argument could be made for Pac as well, MAYBE. The Horsemen (minus Mongo) ARE all worthy. The NAO were an okay team with an incredibly over gimmick, nothing more, and don't belong in the hall, IMO. They surely couldn't lace Arn and Ole's boots, not on their best day. I'm guessing that you're young, it's really the only explanation for thinking any of this.

Erm an incredibly over gimmick kinds of put you in contention. Are you saying their match quality was poor? By that paragraph are you saying the Horsemen are all 100% worthy?

Lace Arn and Ole boots? I'm not saying they wasn't a good tag team but fuck me how great do you think these two were?

To use an analogy; I worked for an engineering company in 2000. There was a girl there I hated - I would bitch about her with such passion - but that didn't make me bitter towards engineering - I just hated that 1 particular cunt. And nobody said "man, Sean really is bitter towards engineering". It had nothing to do with engineering - there was just 1 cunt who was a cunt, and I hated her for being a cunt. The same way Cornette hates certain people, whether they be bookers, writers, promoters, wrestlers, etc; that doesn't make him bitter towards wrestling. I'd say his passion is still very much alive, and he contributes more than most of the older generation.

But the question in the thread was "who is the most bitter bastard IN wrestling" not "who is the most bitter towards wrestling." Surely you can still love wrestling but still be a bitter individual within it.

In your analogy, for example, I could say you were bitter in regards to this person. Likewise in my opinion Cornette, although in love with the business, could be bitter towards key individuals and elements of wrestling.

Archived