Most bitter bastard ever in Wrestling?

IronSheik

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ric probably isn't the bitterest but he sure has blinkers on.

He really pissed me off when he was having his daily wank over HHH/Michaels and said they are the only 2 members of DX HOF worthy. Whilst continuing to say the Horseman are all HOF worthy.

I'm not saying Horseman ain't HOF worthy but if it was up to Ric Double A would headline next years HOF and New Age Outlaws (1 of the greatest tag teams ever) wouldn't get a shout.

I am no Ric Flair fan and really hates the Horsemen but I would nearly agree with him there, although I wouldnt say every member of the Horsemen deserve a HOF place. I suppose its what you base it on, I look at it like the HOF should be purely for the absolute best who reached the top. But then if you look at it that Koko B Ware got in the maybe all of DX do deserve a place.

I also wouldnt say the New Age Outlaws are anywhere near the best tag team of all time, I mean, how long were they together at their peak? 18 months to 2 years? And by this I absolutely dont mean their TNA or Indy runs. I loved them in their best days but by no means are they close to being the best of all time.

• Paid Members
Didn't he also ebay his HoF ring?

I think he's also asked to be taken out of the HOF

Wow, he wins just for that, nutter.

He's mental (Billy Graham), I remember reading in an interview with him that he wanted to enter a weight lifting competition and blade himself to add drama. :crazy:

*double post*

• Paid Members
Brock Lesnar anyone?

In what way? Considering how little he needs it right now I think Brock's been relatively kind about WWE and pro wrestling in general.

Yeah Brock still has good things to say about the WWE and has said plenty of times that he wouldn't have got such attention (and money) when he signed with the UFC if it wasn't for his time as a pro wrestler. He also met his wife through WWE and they're paying him to appear in video games even now so I'm sure he's not bitter. The only complaint he seems to have about it is that the schedule and constantly being on the road wasn't for him. Fair enough.

Billy Graham, Dynamite, Cornette and Ole Anderson sprung to mind immediately for me.

I think the Warriors genuinely aggrieved and bitter about how little credit his character is given by fellow ex-pro's from his era. He got out of the biz and pursued other stuff (probably with quite a few quid in the bank) andhis peers do nothing but slaughter the guy. FLOATIN THROUGH THE VEINS!

• Paid Members

Crazy I'm just watching RF X-Pac Shoot and Sean is going on about Sting. Even when Sting was the Crow he says he was like a dear in the headlights. Only Flair could get the best out of him by telling him what to do. He goes on to say this is why Flair stayed so long because he wasn't stupid enough to teach Sting how to do it on his own therefore they needed Flair.

Archived