Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted December 13, 2011 Moderators Posted December 13, 2011 (edited) Best of Pro Wrestling 2011 Best Wrestler Winner: CM Punk [50.88%] Runner up: Dolph Ziggler [16.67%] Best Match Winner: CM Punk vs John Cena - MITB [69.08%] Runner up: The Undertaker vs HHH [11.18%] Best Event Winner: Money in the Bank [71.29%] Runner up: Dragon Gate UK: Shingo vs Yokosuka 3 [11.88%] Best Wrestling TV Show Winner: WWE RAW [52.42%] Runner up: WWE Smackdown [16.13%] Best Feud Winner: CM Punk vs John Cena [44.53%] Runner up: Randy Orton vs Christian [18.75%] Best Moment Winner: Punk leaves the WWE with the title [33.14%] Runner up: The pop for CM Punk at Money in the Bank [23.08%] Best Babyface Winner: CM Punk [27.89%] Runner up: John Cena [19.05%] Best Heel Winner: Mark Henry [40.29%] Runner up: Dolph Ziggler and Bully Ray, tied [15.11% each] Funniest Moment Winner: CM Punk - "OMG! Kevin Nash! WTF? I thought he was dead! LOL!" [27.78%] Runner up: John Lauranitis - "I would like to wish John Morrison all the best in his future endeavors" [14.58%] Best Tag Team Winner: Beer Money [42.86%] Runner up: Awesome Truth [24.49%] Best Individual Performance Winner: CM Punk's promo on the Ramp on RAW [55.73%] Runner up: CM Punk at Money in the Bank [15.27%] Breakout Star Winner: Zack Ryder [26.35%] Runner up: Dolph Ziggler [24.32%] Best Non-Wrestler Winner: John Lauranitis [40.74%] Runner up: Ricardo Rodriguez [30.37%] Worst of Pro Wrestling 2011 Worst Wrestler Loser: Sin Cara (blue) [26.32%] Runner up: Kelly Kelly [14.29%] Worst Match Loser: Jerry Lawler vs Michael Cole at Wrestlemania and Sting vs Jeff Hardy at Victory Road, tied [33.06% each] Worst Event Loser: Victory Road [26.88%] Runner up: Capitol Punishment [24.73%] Biggest Anti-Climax Loser: CM Punk leaves with the title only to return 8 days later [46.36%] Runner up: Bobby Roode fails to win the title at Bound for Glory [21.85%] Best of British 2011 Best British Wrestler Winner: Zack Sabre Jr [27.88%] Runner up: El Ligero [19.23%] Best British Promotion Winner: Insane Championship Wrestling [24.53%] Runner up: IPW: UK [19.5%] Best British Match Winner: Dave Mastiff vs Takashi Sugiura - NOAH UK [27.96%] Runner up: Team ICW vs Gold Label - ICW [20.43%] Best of MMA 2011 Best Fighter Winner: Jon Jones [78.46%] Runner up: Junior Dos Santos and Dan Henderson, tied [7.69% each] Best Fight Winner: Dan Henderson vs Shogun Rua [59.65%] Runner up: Frankie Edgar vs Gray Maynard (UFC125) [21.05%] Worst of MMA 2011 Worst Fighter Loser: James McSweeney [33.9%] Runner up: Dan Hardy [18.64%] Worst Fight Loser: Frank Mir vs Roy Nelson and Alistair Overeem vs Fabricio Werdum, tied [26.67% each] Best of the UKFF 2011 Poster of the Year (on topic) Winner: The BarbarIAN [43.21%] Runner up: PowerButchi [11.73%] Poster of the Year (off topic) Winner: Gladstone Small [34.5%] Runner up: Astro Hollywood [18.71%] Funniest Poster Winner: Astro Hollywood [33.91%] Runner up: Keith Houchen [27.01%] Post of the Year Winner: The BarbarIAN - Bulldog [27.82%] Runner up: The BarbarIAN - Bound for Gory [21.8%] Worst of the UKFF 2011 Dolt of the Year Loser: Khemical [27.07%] Runner up: wwffan2 [15.47%] White Noise Award Loser: David [31.18%] Runner up: Kiffy [23.53%] You think you're funny but you're not Loser: Dangerously420 [26.46%] Runner up: Trevor [16.93%] The Freakshow Award Loser: Gatso [31.58%] Runner up: Richie Freebird [29.61%] Edited January 24, 2012 by Chest Rockwell
The Natural Posted January 13, 2012 Posted January 13, 2012 I've looked and I can't see the 2011 Fighter of the Year and 2011 Fight of the Year polls.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 13, 2012 Author Moderators Posted January 13, 2012 (edited) Ummm... Look again. They're definitely there (cheers.) General Note to all: Campaigning and posting links to examples of good/bad behaviour in threads for all the UKFF awards is absolutely encouraged. Just don't campaign for yourself. Edited January 13, 2012 by Chest Rockwell
Loki Posted January 13, 2012 Posted January 13, 2012 I call shenanigans in the Best Match poll, unless my mind has completely gone.
Paid Members Up Chuck Posted January 13, 2012 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2012 Next Saturday is the 21st, surely?
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 13, 2012 Author Moderators Posted January 13, 2012 It'll be the 22nd by 2 am though..
Paid Members Up Chuck Posted January 13, 2012 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2012 On Sunday, yeah. But whatever, I see your point. Worth pointing it out so nobody gets confused, though.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 14, 2012 Paid Members Posted January 14, 2012 Rockers old chum, you need to see this one:- http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=129018
Loki Posted January 14, 2012 Posted January 14, 2012 Yeah, and the same thing is true in the Best Match as I've already pointed out, I'm fairly sure there are at least 2 matches not on the shortlist that were nominated more times than some of the ones that ARE on there. I reckon Chest just ran out of time and made up the lists
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 15, 2012 Author Moderators Posted January 15, 2012 Rockers old chum, you need to see this one:- http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=129018 Yeah... I fucked up sorry. Yeah, and the same thing is true in the Best Match as I've already pointed out, I'm fairly sure there are at least 2 matches not on the shortlist that were nominated more times than some of the ones that ARE on there. I reckon Chest just ran out of time and made up the lists Nah, both the matches you mentioned had 4 a pop, whereas the four-way had 5 noms.
Loki Posted January 15, 2012 Posted January 15, 2012 Fair dos, you're right. Bloody Prince Nana, spoiling everything.
David Posted January 24, 2012 Posted January 24, 2012 What's this I'm hearing about vote rigging in the awards polls & the rap-off thing that's going on just now? I'm not going to name any names, of course, but I've heard it from a few different sources. No smoke without fire and all that...
Keith Houchen Posted January 24, 2012 Posted January 24, 2012 What's this I'm hearing about vote rigging in the awards polls & the rap-off thing that's going on just now? I'm not going to name any names, of course, but I've heard it from a few different sources. No smoke without fire and all that... Probably sour grapes.
David Posted January 24, 2012 Posted January 24, 2012 What's this I'm hearing about vote rigging in the awards polls & the rap-off thing that's going on just now? I'm not going to name any names, of course, but I've heard it from a few different sources. No smoke without fire and all that... Probably sour grapes. It was concerning the funniest poster poll. Also, my source wasn't anyone who was involved in that particular award fiasco, so I'm not sure that the term 'sour grapes' would apply here... It wasn't Duane either
Recommended Posts