Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 26, 2012 Author Moderators Posted January 26, 2012 I can't believe Kiffy is still here. Y'all fucked up. I'm disappointed in all of you, and if I run these things again I'm going to figure out how to rig the polls.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 26, 2012 Paid Members Posted January 26, 2012 I think he's the worst poster on the entire board.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 26, 2012 Author Moderators Posted January 26, 2012 (edited) -edit. mentioned something I'm not supposed to talk about. Edited January 26, 2012 by Chest Rockwell
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 26, 2012 Paid Members Posted January 26, 2012 (edited) . Edited January 26, 2012 by Gladstone Small
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 26, 2012 Paid Members Posted January 26, 2012 I think we could all agree on who we want gone - but I want 3 months, not 3 weeks, or no deal!
Rey_Piste Posted January 26, 2012 Posted January 26, 2012 Wait does this mean David has gone? He was one of the few who spoke sense in the MMA threads.
Moderators neil Posted January 26, 2012 Moderators Posted January 26, 2012 I can't believe Kiffy is still here. Y'all fucked up. I'm disappointed in all of you, and if I run these things again I'm going to figure out how to rig the polls. Yep, Kiffy should have won.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 26, 2012 Paid Members Posted January 26, 2012 This is all Woyzeck's fault. I hope Ellen Page never tweets him.
Moderators Astro Hollywood Posted January 26, 2012 Moderators Posted January 26, 2012 Hey, I didn't even post my "Here's why you should vote David" reasoning from the nominations thread. Didn't need to, apparently. And I'm with rick, I never notice Kiffy. 90% of the guys everyone hates just wash over me.
Guest Posted January 27, 2012 Posted January 27, 2012 A tainted victory if ever there was one "You've become just what you hate. You're a 2 time UKFF Poster Of The Year. You're the man! Ladies and gentlemen, the champ is here. You have become....Supremo!"
Moderators neil Posted January 27, 2012 Moderators Posted January 27, 2012 The prizes up for gabs for the positive award winners are one of the following: - change yo name - change yo custom title - change someone else's custom title (title subject to approval) OR - if you can ALL agree on the same poster getting suspended then they will get SHITCANNED for 3 weeks. The only people allowed to EVEN comment on this are The BarbarIAN, Gladstone Small, and Astro Hollywood. Again, you all must be in agreement. You have ONE (1) post to name someone in this very thread. And you have till the end of Feb to pick.
King Pitcos Posted January 27, 2012 Posted January 27, 2012 I meant to vote Kiffy in one of the awards, but I got confused and clicked Khemical instead. Or vice versa. I don't even remember which award it was, but I remember thinking "oh fuck!" after I did it.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 27, 2012 Paid Members Posted January 27, 2012 I meant to vote Kiffy in one of the awards, but I got confused and clicked Khemical instead. Or vice versa. I don't even remember which award it was, but I remember thinking "oh fuck!" after I did it. Bit of a Hobson's Choice, that one, isn't it?
Recommended Posts