Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

JR Dancing - WWE Raw (November)"I Am Mr. Excitement" - WWE Raw (December)He's A Mannnnnnnnnn, Such a mannnnnnnnnnn, such a mannnnnn - WWE Superstars (November)

Posted

"Don't make me take my jacket off!"

"I would like to wish John Morrison all the best in his future endeavours."

"I am Mr Excitement."

 

All Johnny Ace.

Posted (edited)

"OMG! Kevin Nash! WTF? Thought he was dead! LOL!" - CM Punk to Kevin Nash

William Regal coming out to his Real Man's Man music in the UK

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

The Johnny Ace video from the Slammy episode of Raw

 

Edited by Big Rob
Posted

Miz/Christian/Truth - Really? Really? Really? Riley, Randy..... JIMMY

Punk - "Im Flying!"

Orton kicks Kane and then falls through the monitor holes on the announce table.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...