Sign in to follow this  
Keeno

Adios UKFF!

You created a thread about pregnancy, I was just asking how you were getting on after the birth, because you seemed to live your life through here.

It's true. he was all about the belly pics. And post birth belly weight loss. I'll go find it.

What a delightful chap he comes accross as
Well you don't really know me.....your just listening to others exaggerated views on events that happened ages ago.

Good to see Mab make his annual late run for Dolt of the Year. Welcome back.

I ain't been nominated in two years mate

It's true. he was all about the belly pics. And post birth belly weight loss. I'll go find it.

Well you don't really know me.....your just listening to others exaggerated views on events that happened ages ago.
Well, you seem fucking lovely.

Good to see Mab make his annual late run for Dolt of the Year. Welcome back.

I ain't been nominated in two years mate
Let's get the wheels in motion then mate.

Well, you seem fucking lovely.
See, you're convicing me and Woodyat that other posters views are exaggerated. Kudos to you sir. Edited by cobra_gordo

In searching that thread I found this gem found the bump one.

My personal favourite Mab meltdown was after you shunned his creepy advances and, like a spastic scorned, he tried to report you for posting half naked pics of yourself. He was saying how it is wrong to post them as people might be at work etc.This all happened after he went mental for having his sigs revoked for having a naked Chegwin in it and could see nothing wrong with it.

My personal favourite Mab meltdown was after you shunned his creepy advances and, like a spastic scorned, he tried to report you for posting half naked pics of yourself. He was saying how it is wrong to post them as people might be at work etc.This all happened after he went mental for having his sigs revoked for having a naked Chegwin in it and could see nothing wrong with it.

Did he ever have any notable breakdowns on TWCF?EDIT - Wave hello to Keeno, everyone, he's viewing this thread again, bless him. Edited by Gladstone Small