Sign in to follow this  
Mr Facebook

Must see video about people who call wrestling fake

Scott Steiner

Nothing finer

Chilean miner

Sixty niner

50s style US diner

Pitcos's harmonising aside, this is the funniest part of the thread for me.

Was just about to post the same thing. That

If this is the "greatest thread ever", perhaps the whole place should be re-branded into a music site. God knows most of you know flip all about the sport of professional wrestling.

What a time for me to be away from the UKFF that was; the best mod challenge ever, the way in which Butch's posts sound in my head is forever changed, a toilet will never be viewed in the same way again and some members have got massive massive balls, and Showtime is a whiney bitch. What a brilliantly lovely place this can be on occasion

If this is the "greatest thread ever", perhaps the whole place should be re-branded into a music site. God knows most of you know flip all about the sport of professional wrestling.

Sport you say?

Go flip yourself.

Hulkys fucking blocked me, what a cock

Are you Josh Jenkins or whatever his name was?

Doesn't Hulky have a funny face? His eyes are like at separate ends of the earth. No wonder he tried to gay up Prince Nana.

I sang it during final rehearsal for Joseph and the Technicolour Dreamcoat earlier, so many funny looks from the cast. Cheers Pictos, made my day after having chest pains all day :)

Sign in to follow this