They say you should never meet your heroes...

L_E_T_H_A_L

Is it just me that doesn't follow the "wrestlers/celebrities owe the fans their attention at all times as we pay their wages" line? Customers pay my wages at the bank I work for, doesn't mean they can pester me when I'm out and about

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it just me that doesn't follow the "wrestlers/celebrities owe the fans their attention at all times as we pay their wages" line? Customers pay my wages at the bank I work for, doesn't mean they can pester me when I'm out and about

I think along those lines too. You pay your money, you get a wrestling show. You're not entitled to anything else really. But if it's a signing/ meet and greet then they should at least feign interest. But out on the street, Cheerleader Melissa is entitled to tell me to get the fuck out of the ladies

Hey

Anytime I have met Wrestlers it's been with my daughter.

Best

Ric Flair - chatted away for ages told my daughter she was beautiful and signed autographs despite it not being an official signing

Mickie James - Met Mickie a few times always lovely

Jeff Hardy - met Jeff at an official signing and whilst leaving a venue, my daughter was quite emotional, as she had waited a long time to meet him, he took her hand and have her a hug. This was last year during TNA tour.

John Cena - a class act 99% of the time

William Regal - met him a few times, most recently at Axxess in Phoenix like others said he was taking ages with every fan.

HHH - was very nice and took time to chat with my daughter

Melina - always lovely and chatty

Punk - met him 2x class act

Drew McIntyre, Sheamus, Big Zeke, Kofi, Truth, Miz, Jomo, Bret Hart, Michelle McCoo, Layla, Kelly Kelly, Edge, were all great

Worst

Only really had 1 bad experience

This is going to disappoint some of you but HBK was not nice atall

Met Mick Foley at his Stand up show. My friend bought me a ticket as i couldnt afford it and Foley gave me a proper filthy look for having to sign my ticket as i couldnt afford a

I meet the wrestlers quite an awful lot of time. I met Hulk Hogan, my absolute hero, 6 times now and each time he outdoes himself when it comes to being friendly. Over the years I even struck up a friendship with Brian Blair and Superstar Billy Graham. With some wrestlers I still stay in touch every now and then.

Back in january I attended the WrestleReunion fanfest in LA and was seated during breakfast with Paul Orndorff. I cried with laughter by the stories/jokes he told that morning.

In my opinion, the friendliest wrestlers are Piper, Hogan, The Rock, Graham, and Paul Orndorff.

I meet the wrestlers quite an awful lot of time. I met Hulk Hogan, my absolute hero, 6 times now and each time he outdoes himself when it comes to being friendly. Over the years I even struck up a friendship with Brian Blair and Superstar Billy Graham. With some wrestlers I still stay in touch every now and then.

Back in january I attended the WrestleReunion fanfest in LA and was seated during breakfast with Paul Orndorff. I cried with laughter by the stories/jokes he told that morning.

In my opinion, the friendliest wrestlers are Piper, Hogan, The Rock, Graham, and Paul Orndorff.

How does it come to be that you meet the wrestlers 'an awful lot?' Your second name's not Heenan or Eaton, is it?

Archived