Paul Nicholson CM Punk rant

wrestlescotland

We've been banging on about Paul Nicholson in the Darts thread for ages. He's a massive mark, he has even done the whole crouch down, check his watch and shout 'ITS CLOBBERING TIME' during his entrance. He looked a pratt when I saw him do that though, because he got smashed by Phil Tower straight after.

I like him, he's a decent heel, but he's been trying too hard lately. I like it when he is a little subtle with his smugness, like blowing kissy faces at the fans when he wins, as they boo him.

I've started getting into darts this week. I love him for promoting wrestling but he comes across as a geek. He should pay more attention to Chael Sonnen for tips on how to act like a pro wrestler in sport.

The funny thing is, the so called "bad boys" of darts like Nicholson and Manley are described by most as being nice and likable characters away from the oche.

Whereas so called hero of darts Phil Taylor, is described as one of the most arrogant wankers you would ever meet, it shines through sometimes on camera. He may be the greatest darts player of all time but fucking hell is he a condersending prick.

On the subject of heels in darts, Chris Mason has to be up there. I loved this, the story of Taylor turning up rubbing his wealth in everyones face that lead to this was cringeworthy.

• Paid Members
His interview on Sky Sports about being inspired by CM Punk here ---

Here's his CM Punk style entrance - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvArL38BuGo

**Cringe**

"I'm a wrestling fan! I know wrestlers' real names! Phil Brookes, if you're watching...!"

Patrick Lennon did it on that Wrestle Talk show. Made me absolutely cringe. Especially when he thinks he's cool as fuck and thinks he sounds like he's best friends with them and he just looks and sounds smarmy and boring.

• Paid Members
What a giant baby. Children pretend to be someone else, but an adult? Holy shit, find your own gimmick, you absolute idiot.

The related clips on that Youtube link are all hilarious. What a bunch of angry, smelly Pub Men.

Settle down, Matthew Malone.

Archived