Paul Nicholson CM Punk rant

wrestlescotland

• Paid Members
Paul Nicholson the darts playet just had a 2 minute rant about how hes a huge CM Punk fan ans how hes inspired by him live on sky sports. Was random but a def youtube watch

I remember watching him earlier this year. He was wearing something as a tribute to a wrestler, but I can't remember what it was now.

EDIT: This passage is brilliant: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Nicholso...unk_Association

• Paid Members

We've been banging on about Paul Nicholson in the Darts thread for ages. He's a massive mark, he has even done the whole crouch down, check his watch and shout 'ITS CLOBBERING TIME' during his entrance. He looked a pratt when I saw him do that though, because he got smashed by Phil Tower straight after.

I like him, he's a decent heel, but he's been trying too hard lately. I like it when he is a little subtle with his smugness, like blowing kissy faces at the fans when he wins, as they boo him.

At his peak, Peter Manley was a better heel than any professional wrestler in history.

If Herb switched his position from "MMA is the same thing as wrestling so I'm including it in the Wrestling Observer" to "darts is the same thing as wrestling so I'm including it in the Wrestling Observer", I'd be a much happier bunny/bored internet guy.

Archived