Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

The new theme is quasi Christian rock lamesters Shinedown who have done dozens of tunes for them in the past. They're one of the WWEs faaaaaaaavourite bands.

Still better than identikit pop hop... thing... they use for WrestleManias and the like. But I'm a total reductionist who thinks downtuned everything is just the sound of wrestling fights so I'd have honestly just put Korn's new tune to it or something.

The new theme is quasi Christian rock lamesters Shinedown who have done dozens of tunes for them in the past. They're one of the WWEs faaaaaaaavourite bands.

I don't know any other song they've done, but the WrestleMania intro that used 'I Dare You' was perfect for the occasion.

I don't know any other song they've done, but the WrestleMania intro that used 'I Dare You' was perfect for the occasion.

WrestleMania 22. I was actually going to add that but didn't think anyone would remember. Perfect case of perfect use overcoming questionable band. That was the whole intro that showed superstars how they looked then and now before thundering into all the TONIGHT! stuff. Great intro!

• Paid Members

We need pics of Kevin Dunne throwing a devil horn hand gesture in the air at one of their concerts.

They should've just used Peter Gabriel's Big Time for everything to be perfectly honest.

I liked the track they played when they showed a shot of the arena outside and a couple of times when Cole, Graves and Saxton were talking. It sounded better than Shinedown's Enemies.

Yeah Smackdown's equivalent was - shockingly - EDM music. Whether you like it or not, far more popular and relevant today than they shite rock they insist on using. That's something positive I guess.

Edited by PunkStep