Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
Wasn't a great show by FWA's standards at the time, but still an incredibly memorable day.

Really? I thought it was one of their best shows by far. Solid, stacked card- definitely up there with Uprising, Revival and a couple of the best Civic Hall ones.

• Paid Members

Jack Xavier should never have beaten Homicide, and the lack of the Cop Killa made everyone go 'meh'!

From there it was downhill really;

Nikita / Sloan had nothing really behind it of note, and would have been better if Sloan had cheated a win after a comeback.

Punk/Cabana had been done to death on the US Indies, and they seemed to pretty much phone a half arsed replica match in here.

The Family vs Ulf and Whipwreck was your normal hardcore halfway point FWA match, which included Whipwreck being a stupid bastard to Travell.

Hade got a belt because he was an Alex Shane prot

• Paid Members
There was a squash match

That was Burchill's first official match, with me debuting as his manager, in a handicap match against Double Dragon (Ross Jordan & Raj Ghosh). Nice to see that everyone remembers it ;)

That was back at Frontiers of Honor, not Uprising, wasn't it? Damn my memory if not...