Sign in to follow this  
Richie Freebird

Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Eventually found this...not exactly a reputable news source but there's a YouTube video with Don's comments apparently; they also have a list of possible people, everyone from Lance Storm to Gabe to Joey Styles. But I think it's Stings chin

https://www.sescoops.com/don-callis-teases-big-name-from-ecw-headed-to-impact/

Edited by bigfoote
Cos I can't do copy paste

They are going to some effort to make people believe it’s Heyman and apparently will lead to a relaunch in Q4 - apparently there is some big money secured but believe when it when it actually happens

It would seem David Starr has been outed as an alleged serial sexual predator and rapist by an ex online. 

He has admitted to being a 'cunt' in relationships and gaslighting but not the sex stuff.

I mean this news is a bit like those politicians who vigorously campaign against gay rights being caught in a nudey sex romp with a rent boy. 

Anyway its all kicking off on Twitter if anyone is interested.

13 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

It would seem David Starr has been outed as an alleged serial sexual predator and rapist by an ex online. 

He has admitted to being a 'cunt' in relationships and gaslighting but not the sex stuff.

I mean this news is a bit like those politicians who vigorously campaign against gay rights being caught in a nudey sex romp with a rent boy. 

Anyway its all kicking off on Twitter if anyone is interested.

Yeah seems like minor news that.

Fuck this thread