Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

I know it's a cliche (or at least it is when someone's died), but I really had just been thinking about her, thanks to Michael Cole stating on Raw that one of the women just "loves life."

(Apologies if this is already mentioned -- I'm doing spoiler avoidance.)

Sky have launched a new channel today, Sky Sports Mix. It's free for anyone on Sky (even without a Sky Sports sub) and for people on the more expensive Virgin packages (again, without needing Sky Sports.) It looks like it will be regularly showing the one-hour version of Raw that also airs on Sky One, along with Main Event and a few episodes of shows from WWE Network such as WWE 24 and Swerved.

Yeah it seems that Sky have acquired the rights to a couple of the Network shows. I find it odd that Swerved is going to air on a sports channel. Surely it would've been more suited on Sky 1.

Crap news about McCool. I'd love to have seen LayCool in the mix with the current crop. It'd add a bit more segment potential and variety. I mean it's great that women are having good matches now and all but literally every one of them is running on a "I'm the better wrestler and I'll beat you in this match" party line.

are there any from the recently passed era that could conceivably come back in the same way Shelton, Hawkins etc. are? Beth Phoenix and Mickie James would be great, or you could go the route of Kelly Kelly as a heel

• Paid Members

(Apologies if this is already mentioned -- I'm doing spoiler avoidance.)

Sky have launched a new channel today, Sky Sports Mix. It's free for anyone on Sky (even without a Sky Sports sub) and for people on the more expensive Virgin packages (again, without needing Sky Sports.) It looks like it will be regularly showing the one-hour version of Raw that also airs on Sky One, along with Main Event and a few episodes of shows from WWE Network such as WWE 24 and Swerved.

Yeah it seems that Sky have acquired the rights to a couple of the Network shows. I find it odd that Swerved is going to air on a sports channel. Surely it would've been more suited on Sky 1.

Funnily enough I heard an ad for Sky Sports Mix today and they described it as the home of (or the place to see, or something like that) "sports entertainment shows." Turned out they just meant stuff like repeats of Soccer AM segments and their version of Question Of Sport.

Muscle busteR is deadly? Bret needs to stop giving interviews where he is this embarrassing. Every move has risks involved. He asked for cycling to be banned after he fell off his bike?