Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

I took it as a thing for total divas that has grabbed little Attention. Sure I read something similar when she got into a fight a while back with someone after a show

Just saw on Twitter that WWE have announced that Paige has been suspended for 30 days effective as of Thursday.

Beaten to it. Anyway, bit mad indeed.

Anybody reckon her and Del Rio have been done for the same thing?

Edited by wh1007

Fucking state Del Rio's return. Poncing about with Zeb Colter where literally nobody knew what was going on (colter admitted as much), Got put in league of nations and spent all of his time sour faced and whistling on the ropes trying to get over as a face to sabotage the gimmick. Spoke out in public against the booking and got fucked off his tits and suspended. He's the Paul Gascoigne of WWE.

Edited by Ambulance Chaser

• Paid Members

Fucking state Del Rio's return. Poncing about with Zeb Colter where literally nobody knew what was going on (colter admitted as much), Got put in league of nations and spent all of his time sour faced and whistling on the ropes trying to get over as a face to sabotage the gimmick. Spoke out in public against the booking and got fucked off his tits and suspended. He's the Paul Gascoigne of WWE.

I hope he returns after his suspension with a fishing rod and a bucket of KFC

I thought rya was engaged to the lad from a day to remember

They broke up

What a tit she is, split up with him do del Rio.

Bet Roy and Zak are just waiting for something to go tits up with a baseball bat in one hand & an angry unfed Doberman in another