Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Former WWE NXT star Husky Harris debuted a new gimmick at Thursday's FCW show, playing a religious zealot named Levi Wyatt. He was introduced as a member of the audience, then cut a heel promo before defeating FCW star Jiro in a singles match.

The Wrestling Observer reported recently that Harris has been on the radar of WWE management, and could very well be brought up to the main roster soon with a new character.

could be good...

Former WWE NXT star Husky Harris debuted a new gimmick at Thursday's FCW show, playing a religious zealot named Levi Wyatt. He was introduced as a member of the audience, then cut a heel promo before defeating FCW star Jiro in a singles match.

The Wrestling Observer reported recently that Harris has been on the radar of WWE management, and could very well be brought up to the main roster soon with a new character.

could be good...

Isn't this like the 3rd gimmick for him now and to be fair a man of his size does suit the heel. But hope to see him up on the main shows soon

• Paid Members

Kevin Nash posted this:

"I have a fifteen year old son, and at this point my son needs a Dad more than the world needs a wrestler. The thing that makes TNA work for me is that first of all I have way more friends there than in WWE. I made some friends once I came there - Punk and I got along well, me and Ziggler got along well and I got a chance to hang out with John Cena

• Paid Members

could be good...

I like Husky, and hope this works out for him. However, I'm disappointed he's not going to end up with this theme on WWE TV (that is, if him using it on house shows isn't bullshit, which I suspect)...

Hick-hop FTW!

I really hope that Nash is coming back to TNA, he's been sorely missed.

The Machine Guns are coming back soon too, maybe stick Nash with them as their manager? They're all from Detroit and it'd mean potential Paparazzi Productions hi-jinks aplenty!

• Paid Members
I really hope that Nash is coming back to TNA, he's been sorely missed.

The Machine Guns are coming back soon too, maybe stick Nash with them as their manager? They're all from Detroit and it'd mean potential Paparazzi Productions hi-jinks aplenty!

Been there, done that....

IMG_8864.jpg

Because Detroit needs heroes...

could be good...

I like Husky, and hope this works out for him. However, I'm disappointed he's not going to end up with this theme on WWE TV (that is, if him using it on house shows isn't bullshit, which I suspect)...

Hick-hop FTW!

I love that theme... It's awesome!!

• Paid Members

could be good...

Hick-hop FTW!

I love that theme... It's awesome!!

Good to see Nicko and his crew in the background at 0:50

Don't like the sound of this Nash TNA shit. Barely got enough of him when he came home in 2011. If he went back there, I'd lose at least 3/4% of my planner to Impact every week just to x30 it all until Big Sexy popped up. Lots more work for me to track him down.

So a four-way between Fit Finlay, Low Ki, Tomasso Ciampa and Slyck Wagner Brown took place in MA last night.

You can expect stiffness so when you're told that Finlay's mouth was bleeding after a Ki chop, that's no surprise, however SWB was thrown into the guard rail so hard he broke the leg of a fan in the front row.

Poor guy.

• Paid Members

Don't no if I'm being worked but i think Regal and Reks are arguing over Twitter.

William Regal ‏@RealKingRegalReply

I'll say it again.You started in the WWE on ECW the same day as Shamus.What have you done.Nothing but complain.#Worthless. @tyler_reks

Edited by Fox Piss

Don't no if I'm being worked but i think Regal and Reks are arguing over Twitter.

William Regal ‏@RealKingRegalReply

I'll say it again.You started in the WWE on ECW the same day as Shamus.What have you done.Nothing but complain.#Worthless. @tyler_reks

I'm pinching this for the NXT thread if that's okay. It's got the makings of being the Bret/Shawn of the yellow show.