Christian's knackered his ankle

Snitsky's back acne

Courtesy of wrestlingobserver.com.....

- Christian has left WWE's ongoing European tour after suffering an injury at Wednesday's SmackDown live event in Brussels, Belgium.

He is believed to have either sprained or broken his ankle.

According to multiple live accounts, Christian suffered the injury within the first few minutes of a match against Sheamus. The match ended abruptly with Sheamus reigning victorious via Brogue Kick. He was then assisted to the backstage area by personnel and was unable to put weight on his ankle.

This was the moment the injury took place, caught on a fan camera.

And Christian being helped out of the arena by officials.

Looks bad man you can see that he tryed to work through it, tryed to put weight on it and just fell back.

Bit of a shame i like christian just his stuff with shemus was getting abit stale.

Hope he's ok

I wonder who they will add to the Survivor Series team now. Probably Ziggler unless he faces Ryder. Or maybe Epico.

Could it be Taker, and that's why WWE.com are doing this "where is the deadman?" bit

The only thing is, would fans accept him as a heel these days?

You cannot be serious..

• Paid Members

Nobody would accept him as anything if he returned after months out just so Wade Barrett and the little Mexican bloke weren't going short of the midcard of a PPV. Might as well have Undertaker go "woo, woo, woo" and then go into a feud with Santino if they are prepared to expose him in shithole matches like that.

Nobody would accept him as anything if he returned after months out just so Wade Barrett and the little Mexican bloke weren't going short of the midcard of a PPV. Might as well have Undertaker go "woo, woo, woo" and then go into a feud with Santino if they are prepared to expose him in shithole matches like that.

Depends how you book him. If he managed to eliminate most of the members of the opposing team himself (like his debut in a survivor series match), he'd look like a killer.

I wouldn't call Randy Orton and Sheamus mid-carders...

• Paid Members
Depends how you book him. If he managed to eliminate most of the members of the opposing team himself (like his debut in a survivor series match), he'd look like a killer.

Erm ... he's the fucking Undertaker! He is a killer. He's never been beaten at WrestleMania and has spent the last 20-odd years slapping people about for fun. Also, why would people boo the Undertaker for squashing a bunch of wrestlers. Its Madison Square Garden. Its a WWF building. Unless he sacrifices a 12 year old, they aren't booing him.

I wouldn't call Randy Orton and Sheamus mid-carders...

I would if the Undertaker beats them on his own.

To be fair, you're probably all right, it will be Ziggler and Orton will be the one who beats them on his own, because Vince wont take any kind of risk. (heaven forbid someone like Ziggler, Barratt or Cody could get a clean win over him)

With Taker, we'll get some supernatural video gubbins for him returning at either the Rumble or Mania, where he'll predictably keep his streak intact

Archived