Wrestlers net worth

Shovanist Pig

• Paid Members

In regards to Barrett And Sheamus, it wouldnt be to suprised if its fairly close to that. As you get you contracted pay, as well as merch/PPV %'s/etc as well as getting paid a bit more for holding the WWE title (in sheamus' case anyway), so then it just depends on how smart you are with your money. Does anybody know if they have homes in the states or if they still technically reside in the UK?

Jeff hardy might be about right considering he formally use to live in a trailer/shack (low living costs), not sure on flair though.....as isnt he always fairly skint?

Im not sure where they would get there facts for this kind of information. I guess they can work out how much someone is paid adding on estimated PPV Bonuses & Merch etc. For example Shemus must have earned a good amount of money for 2 mania appearances including one against HHH.

If they can get access to the propertys they own etc then that would also add into the equasion. But I dont think they have accounted for Mortgages/ Debts etc and I really think its all prob guess work

In regards to Barrett And Sheamus, it wouldnt be to suprised if its fairly close to that. As you get you contracted pay, as well as merch/PPV %'s/etc as well as getting paid a bit more for holding the WWE title (in sheamus' case anyway), so then it just depends on how smart you are with your money. Does anybody know if they have homes in the states or if they still technically reside in the UK?

Not this again

• Paid Members

Not this again

• Paid Members

Barrett and Shaemus have both appeared on alot of pay-per-views and sold merchandise so it's possible they could have made something close to that figure I guess.

How Michael McGullicutty made 2 million makes me question this sites calculations however.

Barrett and Shaemus have both appeared on alot of pay-per-views and sold merchandise so it's possible they could have made something close to that figure I guess.

How Michael McGullicutty made 2 million makes me question this sites calculations however.

Inheritance from Mr Perfect?

What about the fact they have John Cena's number at $20 mill? Anyone crazy/stupid enough to believe Wade fucking Barrett has made $5.5 mill in the short time hes been in WWE must therefore assume Cena is worth at least $200 million.

Archived