Who are your favourite SHOOTERS

King Pitcos

There are a great many people on Youtube reviewing wrestling shows and giving their thoughts on wrestling in general. As of yet, I think there's yet to be one person who does that who isn't a full mong. Who are some of your favourites? For a couple of years now, I've sporadically watched the Youtube videos of a collective of Irish lads who haven't a fucking clue. Here was their Money in the Bank preview vid, which I've just seen:

Surely nobody can match his accent! He somehow manages to get nearly every "r" pronunciation wrong. "That's my John Cena shuht! Tonight's WrestleManierrrr! I got these videos at 'alf seven in the mawnin' at a cah boot!" I'm desperate to find any now where his girlfriend appears.

• Moderators
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRumtTOGv-w

The Daveanator, live from the Davestation, giving shout-outs to all the Brave-Nation!.

He's 32! What the fuck is he?! It's not even about wrestling. It's just spilling mental illness out, occasionally touching on wrestling merchandise he's got.

He's pure Dynamite (Duane)

Interests:wrestling cannabis computer games

Movies:raw smackdown tough enough ancient aliens alex jones dreaded d rose tna

What I am hoping for most from this thread is turning up someone who posts on this forum that is a secret YouTube shooter. Fingers crossed.

Well outside the secret part. :)

I just do it shits and giggles , been meaning to do a few more soon, once my webcams working.

I am a fan of Foolkiller99's youtube reviews on TNA

• Awards Moderator
There are a great many people on Youtube reviewing wrestling shows and giving their thoughts on wrestling in general. As of yet, I think there's yet to be one person who does that who isn't a full mong. Who are some of your favourites? For a couple of years now, I've sporadically watched the Youtube videos of a collective of Irish lads who haven't a fucking clue. Here was their Money in the Bank preview vid, which I've just seen:

Jesus. That's brilliant for all the wrong reasons. The lad on the right sounds identical to:

Austin_Purcell.jpg

"I knew a woman once, but she died soon afterwards"

Archived