GTAV

Astro Hollywood

• Awards Moderator
The bike challenges were fine. I don't know why so many people cried about that and the "Wrong Side of the Track" mission.

Because you have no control over the shooting. Sometimes Smoke would spray bullets randomly, sometimes he just wouldn't aim at all. If the dice rolled right for you for first time, you'll wonder what all the fuss was about.

"All we had to do was follow the damn train, CJ!"

• Paid Members

When I started replaying it recently, I just waited on a wall next to the train and jumped on as it went past. It was still a pain in the fucking arse, though.

• Paid Members

When I replayed the game earlier this year, I smashed (Keys lol) Wrong Side Of The Tracks first time. Still haven't touched the bastard Zero missions this time round though, and I fully intend on keeping it that way.

Edited by PunkStep

• Paid Members

Wrong Side of the Tracks was the bane of my first play through until I read that if you stick to the outside rail of the opposite track, Smoke does nothing but hit them, makes it fairly easy after that.