GTAV

Astro Hollywood

At the beginning, when you break into Michael's house, I think his kid is playing Bully.

On mine it looked like Manhunt. On the TV, he was wearing a mask and snuck up behind a guy with a bag or some wire and then the screen flashed up saying "MOLESTED!". As I was walking past the room, his son said something like "I don't care if you're 12, I'm going to rape you anyway!".

He's playing their COD parody "Righteous Kill 7" (I might be getting the name wrong). There's a few references to it throughout the game on the radio and conversation.

I don't mean to freak out those of us who played San Andreas, but here's a couple of words from GTA 5 to put the shits right up you.

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

FLIGHT SCHOOL

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Its relatively easy compared to San Andreas.

Thank fuck for that. That killed my game in San Andreas. Moodiest GTA shit ever. Completed the other games but that fucked me right over.

Bad timing this release for me. I've had to nip over to Prague for WebExpo for a few days leaving the barely touched game back in England.

Double sucks.

That first plane mission took me about ten or fifteen tries. Only on the last one did I see the popup saying R1 and L1 to turn when grounded. I thought I'd knackered the landing gear every time because it wouldn't turn with the analog!

Regarding the guy you meet when you first go to Trevor (not sure what spoiler rules are in this thread but I want to play it safe):

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Was Johnny K a smackhead by the end of The Lost and Damned? I only played a couple of hours of it.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Here is my Frankin, taking a selfie at the Vinewood sign.

528187_10151932473514878_250950805_n.jpg

Then in tribute to the New Zealand comedy show Back Of The Y, he jumps off the back of the E (there was no Y, obviously) of the Vinewood sign like Randy Cambell did in the Hollywood episode.

WHERE'S SPANNERS

Enjoying this game, so far.

Edited by Alex Wright Mark

I'm still yet to play this, although it arrived today.

My Xbox is on the way out, so I went and upgraded my phone, as I had one due for a few months. I got a slim 4gb free with it so I went along to Game to buy a 250gb hard drive. Every one in the queue was getting GTAV so when I got to the till, I gave the bloke the dummy box for the hard drive and he told me they were sold out. "Why have it on display" I asked him, he said it was a good point and I fucked off home where I ordered one online for 15 quid cheaper.

Still, at least I have an Xbox that can load Far Cry 3 again. That'll tide me over for three to five working days.