IPW 7 Year Anniversary Show - LEADERS VS YOUNG BUCKS

Andy

Nice looking match there, really glad to see Jon Ryan on another main show, after seeing him on a tap n tin show and then at 16 carat he has really started to grow on me. Hopefully he has another good showing especially in a no DQ environment. Stange little twist with the over the top rope rule though, seems a bit unecessary and not too sure what it will add but I will wait and see how it plays out.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Therefore the card for the IPW:UK 7 Year Anniversary Show looks as follows:

Undisputed British Tag Team Championships:

- The Leaders (Zack Sabre Jnr. & Marty Scurll) Vs The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson)

Undisputed British Heavyweight Championship:

- Sha Samuels

JESUS~!

I was expecting a tag match with 3 of the announced wrestlers, so this 4-way is a very nice surprise. This really will be a war. I would've thought Mastiff would deserve an automatic rematch due to the circumstances of how he lost the belt, but him winning this match will do nicely. Frazier will get his Title shot eventually as I could see him be the man to dethrone Samuels, but it won't come just yet.

You've got three fantastic international challenge matches, and then four very strong matches containing only IPW:UK talent that will all progress and advance angles for next year....... I can see a very strong 2012 on the cards if this is any indication.

• Paid Members
Do we know the score with Kris Travis? I'd Heard he was retiring yet he's still popping up all over the place!

He isn't retiring , just being a lot more choosy who he wrestles for. There are probably only half a dozen promotions at best that he wants to work for in the uk.

• Paid Members
Cant say I blame the guy. There's no point knackering yourself for shit money, tiny crowds and companies that have little to no outside visibility. Save yourself, put your best work on for the best companies. Happy to see IPW giving him and Kirby a shot these days

Exactly , have to say him and Kirby went at it for me last week esp with Kirby through Travis off the tiered seating.

I think this card is very strong, still wondering if Spud will get involved in some way in the fatal 4 way ?????

Archived