IPW 7 Year Anniversary Show - LEADERS VS YOUNG BUCKS

Andy

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Just bought our tickets to this.

While I'm here I should mention that even though it looks nice, the new IPW:UK website is very buggy for me when trying to actually do anything with it...

As someone who has never attended IPW:UK what would be the best way to get to Sittingbourne from London on the train, Only way i seem to get involves walking between 2 stations in Canterbury!

Train from Euston go straight into Sittingboure.

Think you can get one from London Bridge too.

As someone who has never attended IPW:UK what would be the best way to get to Sittingbourne from London on the train, Only way i seem to get involves walking between 2 stations in Canterbury!

Thanks for the reply, The trains on Monday for the way back do that, But going out to Sittingbourne on Sunday means i have to change 3 times according to Nation Rail. Quite an off putter seeing as i would be coming from Burton which takes over an hour to get to London, Only for the rest of the journey to take 2 hours.

Thanks for the reply, The trains on Monday for the way back do that, But going out to Sittingbourne on Sunday means i have to change 3 times according to Nation Rail. Quite an off putter seeing as i would be coming from Burton which takes over an hour to get to London, Only for the rest of the journey to take 2 hours.

Oh dear. It was St Pancras i mean't but they must have changed it as i went straight from there to Sittingbourne last time i went.

Maybe their doing the usual Sunday engineering work.

Anyone go to the show in Portsmouth last night?

Apparently it was set to feature Pac v Zack Sabre Jr.

Marty Scurll bt Dan Head

T-Bone bt Lion Kid

Pac bt Zack Sabre

Marty Scurll, Pac & Lion Kid beat Sabre, Head and T-Bone

John Ryan and Jimmy Havoc Killed each other - The Crowd was the winner.

Archived