IPW 7 Year Anniversary Show - LEADERS VS YOUNG BUCKS

Andy

JESUS~!

I was expecting a tag match with 3 of the announced wrestlers, so this 4-way is a very nice surprise. This really will be a war. I would've thought Mastiff would deserve an automatic rematch due to the circumstances of how he lost the belt, but him winning this match will do nicely. Frazier will get his Title shot eventually as I could see him be the man to dethrone Samuels, but it won't come just yet.

You've got three fantastic international challenge matches, and then four very strong matches containing only IPW:UK talent that will all progress and advance angles for next year....... I can see a very strong 2012 on the cards if this is any indication.

Yeah, there could be some show announcements at this show too. Could be another strong year in 2012 for Ipw:uK

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did leroy kincaid ever get his rematch for the title? Seemed to be building him up big time, then he dropped it to Mastiff.

Nope. He beat Jimmy Havok in March to retain his spot on the roster, declared he was going to build himself back up to win the Title..... And has not been on a show since.

• Paid Members
Did leroy kincaid ever get his rematch for the title? Seemed to be building him up big time, then he dropped it to Mastiff.

Nope. He beat Jimmy Havok in March to retain his spot on the roster, declared he was going to build himself back up to win the Title..... And has not been on a show since.

Boo-urns.

is he still wrestling? I've not seen him do anything with the semi-active FWA either.

Boo-urns.

is he still wrestling? I've not seen him do anything with the semi-active FWA either.

I've only ever seen him wrestle for IPW:UK, FWA and 1PW briefly.

His career as a ghost buster appears to keep him pretty busy if his twitter is anything to go by.

Legit.

Might just be me, but i would love a Lion Kid title win!

[Lion Hands] RAWWWRRRRR! [/Lion Hands]

That last bit made me laugh, put it on a sign and bring it to sittingbourne!

Boo-urns.

I've only ever seen him wrestle for IPW:UK, FWA and 1PW briefly.

His career as a ghost buster appears to keep him pretty busy if his twitter is anything to go by.

Legit.

Leroy and his Mrs are also favourite to win Britains Hottest Couple (a program shown on BBC3) according to The Daily Star.

Leroy has been out with injury which is why he hasn't featured on the last couple of IPW shows... he is now back to 100% making his return to the ring at some Expo shows. Unfortunately there wasn't a space for him on Sundays show but HE WILL BE BACK!

For the record he also received his re-match at Mastiff in what was (in my opinion) a pretty great 2 Out of 3 Falls Contest at last Octobers Make or Break... the preview for the match can be seen here FOR FREE:

and you can watch the full show for just

I don't know why, but I totally glazed over the question about the Mastiff rematch and thought he was asking if Leroy was booked for some reason!

The Mastiff 2/3 falls match was very good, great heavyweight encounter with the strikes and surprising psychology that really made the match all that more special.

Definitely worth a watch and that show contains the sublime LDR's vs All Stars tag main event that was my favourite all UK match of 2010.

• Paid Members

Might just be me, but i would love a Lion Kid title win!

[Lion Hands] RAWWWRRRRR! [/Lion Hands]

That last bit made me laugh, put it on a sign and bring it to sittingbourne!

Sadly i cannot make it down as i#m totally skint most likley until early next year, but the next time i'm at an IPW show or any show with Lion kid, i will indeed get that made. You also have permission to stick that on a t-shirt as long as i can have one ;) .

• Paid Members

Well, there's supposed to be 6 of us in the 2nd row, so I was planning a 6 person sign... but due to last minute reasons Mighty LC can't come, so if there's anyone out there that wants in on a second row seat and part of a Lion Kid sign, please let me know!

Archived