IPW 7 Year Anniversary Show - LEADERS VS YOUNG BUCKS

Andy

• Paid Members
Well, there's supposed to be 6 of us in the 2nd row, so I was planning a 6 person sign... but due to last minute reasons Mighty LC can't come, so if there's anyone out there that wants in on a second row seat and part of a Lion Kid sign, please let me know!

How you supposed to do "Lion Hands" and hold a sign at the same time? Duh.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Just hold the sign up and shout RAWWWWR!

Nice to see this sign is going down well though :). Do i get royalties or something. If the Amerch time dont mind i may have a shirt mad that says [Lion Hands] RAWR! [/Lionhands] .

Sadly i cannot make it, am stupidly skint and its a millions miles away, but if the sign goes ahed please do take a pic :)

Well, there's supposed to be 6 of us in the 2nd row, so I was planning a 6 person sign... but due to last minute reasons Mighty LC can't come, so if there's anyone out there that wants in on a second row seat and part of a Lion Kid sign, please let me know!

Rest the sign against the chest and thigh and use your hands for the rest?

I've always felt that an integral part of the RAWRRRRR thing is rising at least partway from your seat as you do it to boost the effect. Maybe Matching Tshirts? R A W R R for the five of you and you can tear open your shirts as you do the action?

• Paid Members

I've always felt that an integral part of the RAWRRRRR thing is rising at least partway from your seat as you do it to boost the effect. Maybe Matching Tshirts? R A W R R for the five of you and you can tear open your shirts as you do the action?

That is a fantastic idea!

• Paid Members

Might be a bit intrusive of this thread but for the next DGUK show, can we organise this sort of thing again? He gets more and more popular each year, and this is a cracking.

So bar that, all the best to lion kid! The Pride of Lion kid fans is growing

RAWWWWRRR!!!

Might be a bit intrusive of this thread but for the next DGUK show, can we organise this sort of thing again? He gets more and more popular each year, and this is a cracking.

RAWWWWRRR!!!

:confused:

You know something I don't?

Anyway, it's IPW's time now, let's make these shows and the characters on it grow and get more popular there too!

• Paid Members

RAWWWWRRR!!!

:confused:

You know something I don't?

Anyway, it's IPW's time now, let's make these shows and the characters on it grow and get more popular there too!

Just speculating on the DGUK shows :rolleyes:

Anyway, rooting for a title win for kid! Tag match will of course be off the charts, although i'm predicting a title change! Marty to go forward in the Cruiserweight match, and i'll through out Jon Ryan to win the contenders match also!

• Paid Members
I'd love to see Ryan come out on top in the four way. He's underused in IPW's non-hardcore shows, IMO. Fantastic aggression and intensity and a very, very solid wrestler.

I've always found him very "Under-rated" when it comes to the old NWA UK guys, that not to say the others arent great, just that he's as good in many ways!

• Paid Members

Because imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, or something...

BUCKS.jpg

24/11/11

In this update :

Lion Kid sign update

Exclusive sign preview

Join the Pride!

One more card rundown

Lion Kid sign update

---------------------------

I'm happy to announce that the Lion Kid sign is now ready! I've done ten letters, and as you'll see, I have come up with another idea for how to answer Mr HG's query of "How you supposed to do "Lion Hands" and hold a sign at the same time?"

Exclusive sign preview!!!!!!!!

----------------------------------------

You'll have to excuse the really, really awful photo of me here, but this is my idea for how to attempt to do Lion Hands and hold a piece of card at the same time...

393296_10150978088845007_806060006_21410811_1576988192_n.jpg

Join the Pride!

With all this insanity going on, why don't YOU join the Pride? Lion Kid for champ!

One more card rundown

This show is so going to rock! THIS SUNDAY!!!!

Therefore the card for the IPW:UK 7 Year Anniversary Show looks as follows:

Undisputed British Tag Team Championships:

- The Leaders (Zack Sabre Jnr. & Marty Scurll) Vs The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson)

Undisputed British Heavyweight Championship:

- Sha Samuels

24/11/11

In this update :

Lion Kid sign update

Exclusive sign preview

Join the Pride!

One more card rundown

DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS HUGE SHOW & GET YOUR TICKETS NOW FROM: http://www.ipwuk.com/sittingbourne

That post has made my morning, love the picture! HA! Lion won't have seen any of it either!!

• Paid Members

24/11/11

In this update :

Lion Kid sign update

Exclusive sign preview

Join the Pride!

One more card rundown

DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS HUGE SHOW & GET YOUR TICKETS NOW FROM: http://www.ipwuk.com/sittingbourne

That post has made my morning, love the picture! HA! Lion won't have seen any of it either!!

Doesn't surprise me, even after all the talk from the government there are still forests in the UK that can't get an internet connection.

It's a total disgrace.

Archived