IPW 7 Year Anniversary Show - LEADERS VS YOUNG BUCKS

Andy

In the case of Scurll vs Generico, Marty lost having already had the tag match earlier. Good logic and also good backstory for a rematch.

And in regards to Zack and Marty's other double duties, Zack has opportunity to challenge for the GHC Jnr Heavyweight Title so elected to have that match first, and Marty stood a good chance of adding to his IPW:UK gold by going forward with his match against Allmark so pressed forward with it.

Over all both went forward with two matches as they were hungry for Title and/or big match opportunities.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I give IPW:UK credit, because it's not like they put zero thought into this, but I still don't like it. My core issue remains, despite the little excuses and workarounds, however logical they may be. It's not like I'll be boycotting any IPW:UK shows because of it. Just mildly displeased.

and that wrestling doesn't really hurt.

I reckon there's quite a few people on this forum who would disagree completely with that statement, myself included.

I only got to the training stage of wrestling [totalling about 8 months altogether] and, admittedly, I was hardly a picture of physical health to begin with but I suffered a dislocated shoulder and ruptured cartilege in my knee [which still bothers me] during my training [along with the standard grazes, bruises, rope burn and cuts everyone gets] and have chronic sciatica to this day [some 6 years later] because of the bumps and what not.

It's a show, it's a performance, but it hurts.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the bump, but any idea when the Feb 26th show will have it's venue officially confirmed, talent list and potential matches announced?

Cheers.

Already booked me and my fiancees hotel so dead excited to take her to her first IPW:UK show.

Marty Scurll v Dean Allmark.

Just noticed there seems to be a link to this show in the "On Demand" section of the website...... is this worth downloading??

Yes, The link above was just from the opening match.

You might want to think about getting the monthly pass and watch some of the other shows too, some outstanding matches on there.....

Marty Scurll v Dean Allmark.

Just noticed there seems to be a link to this show in the "On Demand" section of the website...... is this worth downloading??

Yes, The link above was just from the opening match.

You might want to think about getting the monthly pass and watch some of the other shows too, some outstanding matches on there.....

Saw a lot of the others live mate, just couldn't make this show, thanks for the info though mate.

Rus

Archived