IPW 7 Year Anniversary Show - LEADERS VS YOUNG BUCKS

Andy

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Great to see Saint getting chances with IPW, standout performer for 4FW.

Larusso himself is on for having a storming year and this would be the perfect way to top it off. Crazy athleticism and would be a great addition to the cruiserweight title division in IPW after the tourney is completed.

Great match right there for sure.

Awesome match! The two things I'd noted as unresolved, are the first two things that are immediately picked up with the Scurll/Allmark block decider, and now bringing Ego in again (was disappointed I had to miss them in July so really made up about their return) as well as debuting The Saint and Larusso, two men I was impressed with at my first taste of 4FW.

Honestly my thought after my first 4FW show was how I would love to see a semi-feud between them and IPW:UK as they've got such great individual rosters and are as close by in the country, but not *too* close to be direct competition against each other.

Also love how the finals of the Cruserweight tourny will take place at the April London NWE/IPW show. I can see Scurll advancing, but as for his opponent? Would I be right in assuming that Block B could have it's semi finals and final on the Sittingbourne Feb show? With it being the week before wXw's 16 Carat, I'm sure there's going to be a fair amount of fantastic cruserweights available for that weekend....

I believe El Generico is the first name announced for wXw if Marty Scurll is still seething over that loss in March.....

Also love how the finals of the Cruserweight tourny will take place at the April London NWE/IPW show. I can see Scurll advancing, but as for his opponent? Would I be right in assuming that Block B could have it's semi finals and final on the Sittingbourne Feb show? With it being the week before wXw's 16 Carat, I'm sure there's going to be a fair amount of fantastic cruserweights available for that weekend....

I believe El Generico is the first name announced for wXw if Marty Scurll is still seething over that loss in March.....

Where did you hear that? Ive had a look on the wXw facebook and website and not noticed any names yet for 16 carat. Id be chuffed if Generico was though, he had some fantastic matches at last years and I have enjoyed all his matches now for years, I really cant think of a bad one off the top of my head. Also on a Marty - wXw note, on the same weekend he is pulling double duty, on the 26th he has a title match with Big Van Walter.

I believe they were a constant tag team until one recently turned on the other recently.

It was Jack Dynamo that turned on The Saint, wasn't it? Could be wrong, I'm only going off the memory of my UKFF UK50 research.

My bad I only just noticed it's Larusso and NOT Dynamo as I first thought. :(

And I'm sure it was mentioned in the thread on here that Generico was the first name announced.

I believe they were a constant tag team until one recently turned on the other recently.

It was Jack Dynamo that turned on The Saint, wasn't it? Could be wrong, I'm only going off the memory of my UKFF UK50 research.

My bad I only just noticed it's Larusso and NOT Dynamo as I first thought. :(

And I'm sure it was mentioned in the thread on here that Generico was the first name announced.

Is Larusso not as good or something?

final%20four.jpg

TICKETS AVAILABLE NOW FROM: www.ipwuk.com/sittingbourne

Regardless of the result in the British Heavyweight Championship match between Sha Samuels & The Lion Kid we can confirm that there will be a challenger waiting in the wings as next Sunday November 27th we will crown a new number one contender in a Final Four Match between four of the hardest hitters in Europe today.

The rules are simple: this is a four way elimination contest where eliminations can occur via pinfall, submission, knockout or being thrown over the top rope and both feet touching the floor. Perhaps the most important rule of all is that there will be NO DISQUALIFICATIONS making this a truly combustible situation!

The four men who will enter the contest are:

Dave Mastiff – The former British Heavyweight Champion. A man who will do anything to be crowned champion once more.

Terry Frazier - The man who won the year long British National Championship Tournament, former All England & Tag Team Champion & a man who has all kinds of history with our current British Heavyweight Champion Sha Samuels but Frazier has made it clear that this is no longer personal for him. This is just business. We’ll see if Frazier can keep his business head on next Sunday and be crowned the number one contender.

Jon Ryan - Ryans role in IPW in 2010 was limited to The Tap N Tin where he proved he was without a doubt one of the toughest guys in the business. However in the past year he has redeveloped his reputation as one of the fines all rounder’s going competing regularly for Germany’s WXW & resurfacing in Sittingbourne at July’s Summer Sizzler. Jon Ryan is the real deal & on November 27th he will look to prove it to the world.

T-Bone – Initially this spot was offered to The Rockstar Spud however upon learning of Dave Mastiffs involvement Spud gave his spot in the contest to his henchmen. If Bone has proven one thing over the years it’s that competition brings out the best in him and this could well be his toughest contest to date.

There are so many stories going into this one everyone knows T-Bone & Frazier have unfinished business, and anyone who has followed IPW over its 7 year history will remember the Jon Ryan and Dave Mastiff feud that threatened to pull IPW apart from its very foundations.

In contrast to everything else on the card, don’t expect this one to be a technical classic, a high flying masterpiece or a game of human chess. This is quite simply put four heavy hitters who are prepared to go to war to receive a shot at the most prestigious singles gold in the whole of Europe.

Therefore the card for the IPW:UK 7 Year Anniversary Show looks as follows:

Undisputed British Tag Team Championships:

- The Leaders (Zack Sabre Jnr. & Marty Scurll) Vs The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson)

Undisputed British Heavyweight Championship:

- Sha Samuels

Archived