Survivor Series! Never Before... Never Again!

BritFan

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Smart move if its really, A Survivor Series match where one accidentally costs the other to further stoke things. Would have to be a good reason for both to team up tho, perhaps a Punk led team whos had problems with both lately?

EDIT: Also love the simplicity of it all, posters never have an actual reason ro story on them but this does, its a bit like the Mega Powers era where they would just have Hogan and Savage selling an event by either teaming or facing.

• Paid Members

That is one cracking poster; simple and to the point but also captivating at the same time. It would make sense to have them team up especially given how Cena apologised to Rock via Twitter after MITB, and it's hopefully a sign that WWE have an actual plan in terms of storyline progression for the feud in terms of adding some depth

EDIT : Meh, VD made the poster comment edit after I'd started my reply

• Paid Members

Guess this explains that photoshoot The Rock did in his shorts.

It's a risk, giving away The Rock's first match back to Survivor Series. But business is in the toilet just now and the only guy that can draw is The Rock. I'm going to love this though. They need to not have The Rock shake Cena's hand though, that was a disaster last time.

Also I wonder what is going to make them join forces. nWo? Mr. H's Corporation?

• Paid Members

I'm gonna call fake on this. I love the idea, however that photo of The Rock looks to me as though it could have been taken during the GI Joe photo shoot that was posted on here a while back. I think if this were gonna happen you'd probably hear about it on TV before seeing the poster.

• Paid Members

I would masterbate the cat off if there was a Rock and Cena squad against a Triple H lead band of heels. Triple H vs The fucking Rock at MSG! Probably a WrestleMania value match, but I'm long past giving a fuck about "buyratez". If we can get HHH and The Rock on the mic at some point, how class would that be? I would actually buy that PPV. With my money and not via Justin.tv.

• Moderators
I'm gonna call fake on this. I love the idea, however that photo of The Rock looks to me as though it could have been taken during the GI Joe photo shoot that was posted on here a while back. I think if this were gonna happen you'd probably hear about it on TV before seeing the poster.

It's not fake, the Rock's posted it himself.

Wish he didn't have his mouth open though. He looks a bit dim. Still awesome, but a bit dim.

edit- beaten to it

should be great as ian said HHH vs the Rock at Msg would tear the house down

• Paid Members
I think if this were gonna happen you'd probably hear about it on TV before seeing the poster.

Not really as this could generate a big return in terms of ticket sales before they even bring the storyline to TV, and it's not like it gives away why they need to team up or anything like that

Miz-Rtruth-Awesome-Truth.png

Would make good opponents.

I think if this were gonna happen you'd probably hear about it on TV before seeing the poster.

Not really as this could generate a big return in terms of ticket sales before they even bring the storyline to TV, and it's not like it gives away why they need to team up or anything like that

It already sold out last week 90 minutes after going on sale, didn't it? I could've sworn WWE has been saying this.

• Paid Members

It's not fake, the Rock's posted it himself.

Wish he didn't have his mouth open though. He looks a bit dim. Still awesome, but a bit dim.

This has made me VERY happy! I was more or less gonna get Survivor Series this year anyway since he was gonna be there, but now I know he's wrestling this is great!

Archived