John Cena v The Rock

Devon Malcolm

John Cena v The Rock  

157 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This match is the hardest match for me to decide who i'm rooting behind which is why it is so special, why anyone wouldn't want to watch it live is beyond me? ... I'm going to say that i'm behind Team Bring It but i reckon as HHH keeps on saying lately "its better for business" if Cena goes over! ... that being said with it being in Miami, If cena does win he's going to get booed out of the arena... plus a rock win would set up WM29 very nicely... if Cena wins though whats the rock going to do at WM29? can we pray as fans that Rock vs Austin would happen, probably 99% sure it won't but the mark in me wants it!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Man.. I really can't decide who I'm supporting.

On the one hand, Cena is undeniably a hell of a guy. But at the same time he's so damn corny! Then you've got the rock, who sometimes seems to be a completely phony jerk on his Mr Motivator grind, but I can't help thinking he is actually bigger and better than everything else so he has the right to be.

I don't think I'll fully know who I'm supporting until the night, when they both come out.

All about The Rock for me.

I actually love Cena as well so it's not a case of hating him winning if he did, Im just such a mark for The Rock that I couldnt not cheer him. Like Chest says, he is bigger than everything, he's a fucking superstar on so many levels, he's got it all and done it all, he can act how he wants.

And at the end of the day Rocky was my first 'favourite wrestler' when i started watching, in a way The Rock is what wrestling is all about, the aura, the larger than life character etc etc.

Going to be a hell of a spectacle though, Cena will be so motivated he's gonna give a hell of a performance, and there's no way Rocky is turning up to be overshadowed in his home town. Canny wait.

John Cena's music is toss, he has a rubbish haircut, he walks like someone who has just done a shit in their pants, he smirks too much, looks like a shaved chimp when he wears a suit and wears girls socks.

Also, The Rock used to hang around with D'Lo Brown. Cena has some kid in a wheelchair. No contest.

The Rock in 30 seconds with an inside cradle.

• Paid Members
Also, The Rock used to hang around with D'Lo Brown. Cena has some kid in a wheelchair.

D'Lo probably put him there.

Tremendous.

With the world watching, I think The Rock will win and I hope he does - like others, I can't help but be a huge Rock mark myself, no matter how good Cena's points are!

Either way, the atmosphere is going to be unreal, can't WAIT to get out there!

• Paid Members

Surprisingly, I'm with Team Cena right now. And it's mostly due to the real contrast between the Cena videos and promos and The Rock's ones. The Cena ones show a love and commitment to professional wrestling whilst The Rock ones are showbiz oriented with a bit of wrestling thrown in. Plus, "LOLZ U GOT A FANNY!" has gotten a bit boring. Here's hoping Rock steps up to the plate on RAW.

Think I'll be flip-flopping!

want rock to win but think cena will win meaning i'm not watching the match live.

will only watch afterwards if rock wins.

Considering wrestling is at its best when you're emotionally invested (i.e. you hate one guy, love the other, and genuinely want one guy to win over the other) why on earth would you not want to watch it live?

Are you honestly saying you will only watch one of the biggest wrestling matches of the decade after it has happened IF the Rock wins? Why?! Won't you feel gutted when you miss the live experience of the Rock layeth the smacketh downeth on Cena's candy ass?

He's clearly a fucking retard.

Maybe so, but that's no reason not to try and understand his thought process. I'm a highly curious creature so thought id ask instead of just calling him a pollock. Come on ratedrpeod I wanna know!

cos i grew up watching the attitude era & the thought of the guy i hate the most, cena, beating the rock cleanly in his home town in the main event of WM makes me feel sick.

i would feel the same if it was cena vs austin too but if it was rock vs orton, punk or someone who is talented then i would have no problem with it.

• Paid Members

Yes but you're not the only one who feels that way are you? All the other Cena haters don't want him to win either which is why they'll be watching the match as it happens and supporting The Rock. Do you video record all of your favourite football team's matches and watch them only after you've found out they've won??

Enjoyed Cena's promo on RAW - I hope he keeps them coming like that, but while it may help to get me more excited for the match, it won't affect my allegiances one bit.

The bottom line for me is that The Rock was one of my favourites during the absolute best time to be a wrestling fan in my lifetime. Cena, on the other hand, is symbolic of an era in which I became so bored of the WWE that I tuned out altogether, and his own overexposure was a significant reason for that. I'm getting the 'Team Bring It' t-shirt out of mothballs for this one.

Yes but you're not the only one who feels that way are you? All the other Cena haters don't want him to win either which is why they'll be watching the match as it happens and supporting The Rock. Do you video record all of your favourite football team's matches and watch them only after you've found out they've won??

that's not the same thing what so ever as both sides have a chance of winning but cena is being given a victory which he doesn't deserve, i would rather have seen rock vs punk or orton myself.

i can count on 1 hand the amount of cena matches that have actually entertained me.

Archived