John Cena v The Rock

Devon Malcolm

John Cena v The Rock  

157 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members
Team Bring It for me, Never been a Cena fan. You could have the Brooklyn Brawler Vs Cena and id be on team Brawler

I'd like to see Team Ajmcstyles v Team Runaway Steamroller.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's gotta be Rocky for me. Since The Rock returned he shown how unique and how good he is. Incredible talent and it's great to have him back.

Cena may be a good guy and hard working guy but I haven't enjoyed him for far too long.

He was great last night, did you not think? Epitome of a money promo, totally turned my attention to the match.

to liken it to Football Manager I felt a little like "that was great, why cant you perform like that every week?"

I had complete apathy for that match a few hours ago but that promo has made me totally psyched for Rock vs. Cena, superb job

• Paid Members
want rock to win but think cena will win meaning i'm not watching the match live.

will only watch afterwards if rock wins.

You're a pillock.

Just imagine if we all lived our lives like this. tiger_rick would never see a Hull match ever again.

want rock to win but think cena will win meaning i'm not watching the match live.

Considering wrestling is at its best when you're emotionally invested (i.e. you hate one guy, love the other, and genuinely want one guy to win over the other) why on earth would you not want to watch it live?

Are you honestly saying you will only watch one of the biggest wrestling matches of the decade after it has happened IF the Rock wins? Why?! Won't you feel gutted when you miss the live experience of the Rock layeth the smacketh downeth on Cena's candy ass?

Considering wrestling is at its best when you're emotionally invested (i.e. you hate one guy, love the other, and genuinely want one guy to win over the other) why on earth would you not want to watch it live?

Are you honestly saying you will only watch one of the biggest wrestling matches of the decade after it has happened IF the Rock wins? Why?! Won't you feel gutted when you miss the live experience of the Rock layeth the smacketh downeth on Cena's candy ass?

He's clearly a fucking retard.

He's clearly a fucking retard.

Maybe so, but that's no reason not to try and understand his thought process. I'm a highly curious creature so thought id ask instead of just calling him a pollock. Come on ratedrpeod I wanna know!

Team Cena, all the way. Hollywood Dwayne is the phoniest man of all, and he's been crap almost every time he's appeared after the initial return last Feb. Plus I'd love Cena's victory celebrations with ringside fans. I reckon Rock will win though.

KP speaks nothing but 100% truth.

Cena is my boy. Until Rock announced that he would be involved with WrestleMania 29, I was not only sure that he would win but was completely happy with that. However, whilst I still think Cena definitely has the edge as far as my support goes and is way more of a genuinely likeable, believable babyface, I'd be tempted to think that The Rock will take the victory in Miami in order to set up a rematch, whether it be at Summerslam with a rubber match at Mania 29 or just a flat out rematch a year later.

I think the only way we're getting a rematch out of this is if Dwayne goes over. If Cena wins, and Dwayne disappears for months again only to resurface for another match a year down the line then it's going to be extremely difficult to understand where the motivation is for Cena to take the rematch. But then again there are so many ways that this thing could play out, so it's going to be fun to see where it goes

Archived