John Cena v The Rock

Devon Malcolm

John Cena v The Rock  

157 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Personally, it's gotta be The Rock for me, regardless of weather he sticks around after Mania or not or weather Cena is the guy that's still gonna be around when Mania is over.

Cena doesn't appeal to me currently, where as I can like or enjoy The Rock whenever, even if he just pops in & out from time to time.

But, I can see it being The Rock wins at Mania (hopefully) & then Cena will win the next two matches making it 2 - 1 to the guy who'll at least be sticking around with the company, so, that's the way I see it going.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any idea when the Survivor Series tickets went on sale? I'm booking the day off that the Mania tickets go on sale. I think I've more chance of headlining Wrestlemania in the future than bagging floor tickets for Wrestlemania. How do you get front row seats? That sounds like a silly question but when you go on Ticketmaster, does it just say how many seats are available for certain sections and it's first come, first served? Also, do you reckon there's ticket touts for these seats? I'm just trying to do all I can to get them even though I know that I won't be disappointed if I sit elsewhere and I'm just being a greedy bastard.

Is The Rock wrestling his return match at Survivor Series then? The Wrestling Observer said it seemed he would be from the wording of adverts whereas Alvarez said they didn't think so. I'd take Meltzer's word over Alvarez's but it'd make Mania more special if he held off until then. I can only assume they'd have him wrestle in November to educate the kids who don't know his signatures and the like well enough?

They'd have him wrestle in November so people buy Survivor Series for a change. He's already thrown Rock Bottoms and People's Elbows around several times since he came back, and video packages would do a better job of showcasing his moves than one match against The Miz or someone. I don't think WWE is worried that the People's Elbow setup is going to play to silence in Miami.

Perhaps they could stick him in an 8 or 10-man tag match so he wouldn't have to do much, just have him in for the hot tag, beat everybody up and then the finish.

I hope Cena wins, as he has been totally owning him in intense, truthful promos, and Dwayne hasn't really had much of a comeback to them. I'm not sure if the traditionalist hardcore 'Mania croud will be more on Cena or Dwaynes side, perhaps they'll boo both of them, or if there's alot of marks there maybe cheer both of them, but I doubt it.

• Paid Members
Perhaps they could stick him in an 8 or 10-man tag match so he wouldn't have to do much, just have him in for the hot tag, beat everybody up and then the finish.

I hope Cena wins, as he has been totally owning him in intense, truthful promos, and Dwayne hasn't really had much of a comeback to them.

Are you serious bro?

• Paid Members

I think that was only one time Cena looked better personally. But then i don't actually seem to remember that one so well. I thought The Rock promo from home in front of his trophy cabinet was top drawer. It started off a little cringeworthy with the mock rap shiz but it soon evolved into an incredible, impassioned, truthful promo and has been the finest part of their entire issue to date for me. His recent one was decent and bang on the money too.

Shit, this means 'Mania tickets will probably get snapped up pretty quickly too. I'd best start saving up the pennies.

I am now very worried about this. Not about failing to get tickets as such, but failing to get decent ones. I alreayd had my pennies saved up for Mania tickets, the saving will now resume in the expectation I'll have to get them via ticketsnow or whatever the online tout du-jour is.

Archived