What would YOUR entrance music be?

Richie Freebird

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I have had several songs that I though would be my theme over the last 10 years or so usually dependent on where I considered "my character" would be in "his career", whether he was heel or face, in singles or in a tag team and so on, but I'd say the one I used the longest was "The Gush" by Raging Speedhorn. Probably goes along best with the "serious, no-nonsense" type character I gravitated to when I was growing up with Our Great Sport.

I have had several songs that I though would be my theme over the last 10 years or so usually dependent on where I considered "my character" would be in "his career", whether he was heel or face, in singles or in a tag team and so on, but I'd say the one I used the longest was "The Gush" by Raging Speedhorn. Probably goes along best with the "serious, no-nonsense" type character I gravitated to when I was growing up with Our Great Sport.

Nice pick, however I

Last year I started using 'Its a fight' by 3 6 mafia. Nowadays as a heel I started wearing a hoodie to the ring as a fighter often does, and started throwing in a few punches and kicks to beat people down with. I love it in general and the message is in the title.

Archived