What would YOUR entrance music be?

Richie Freebird

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Awards Moderator

To be honest, I'd ask Jim Johnston to write something original for me. Instrumental, catchy, none of this interchangeable forgettable genero-metal shite that most wrestlers have these days.

But if I'm picking a song, it's got to be

It's an amazing song anyway, but that first 30 seconds... It's fucking PERFECT. I don't know why WWE haven't snapped up the rights for someone like The Miz to use on a big occasion like WrestleMania. I can see the massive stage, all the lights, the huge long ramp to the ring, and this song playing as the cocky heel swaggers down for the main event. Fucking perfect.

Has anyone used it before?

To be honest, I'd ask Jim Johnston to write something original for me. Instrumental, catchy, none of this interchangeable forgettable genero-metal shite that most wrestlers have these days.

This is probably the best policy. Alberto Del Rio has the best theme music on the current roster and it's all down to it being an original, instrumental track.

Can anyone help me with a remembered music vid? It's all set in some smokey New York loft with a bunch of girls having a sort of dance-off against a bunch of guys, I think it's essentially a duet between a male and female singer.

Everyone in the video is black, obviously, and all dressed in classy early 90s clobber, and the main guy singer is rocking a black roll neck with a suede jacket and dark glasses. it's one of the coolest looks I've ever seen in a music vid, but I can't remember what the song is!

This?

Archived