What would YOUR entrance music be?

Richie Freebird

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I use Trivium 'The Anthem' it has a decent length intro and its heavy enough but sound like shit when played over some dodge systems, most of the times heavy/fast thrashy songs just become a mess.

Used Van Halen 'Jump' it was wasnt my choice but the crowd seemed to pop and like it so it worked.

As a tag wrestler I used AC/DC 'Back in Black' maybe a bit generic but almost always got the crowd clapping along

• Paid Members

I think this has a great 'pop' moment all entrance music should have. Catchy, would work for both face or heel.

I also thought the 'Theme from Great Cities' by Simple Minds worked for some reason.

wow, ive barely heard of any of them bands let alone songs lol.

i really like the Rocky IV Training Montage music, so id go with that, or some other Vince DiCola music from the Rocky films or Transformers Soundtrack.

80s movies rocked.

• Paid Members
As a tag wrestler I used AC/DC 'Back in Black' maybe a bit generic but almost always got the crowd clapping along

:angry:

Chris Candido made it the shit I'll have you know.

Wow. I think that it

• Paid Members
i really like the Rocky IV Training Montage music, so id go with that, or some other Vince DiCola music from the Rocky films or Transformers Soundtrack.

Not sure about anything from the score but I toyed with the idea of "Instruments of Destruction" as a theme for a ruthless asskicker heel tag team.

Archived