15/08 RAW Discussion Thread

pizzazz941

• Moderators

They should because he's awesome. Balls to putting people over, it's overrated. I couldn't give an arse if someone's elevated or not, but what I do give an arse about is Mizark because he's awesome. So he should definitely break the streak.

In a squash.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Henry's awesome, but he's not awesome enough. And 'Taker's even more awesome than Henry needs to be to take the Streak. They need someone who's more awesome than 'Taker, and right now they don't have one. Not even the guy who claims he's awesome.

• Moderators

Mark Henry is the awesomest awesomo to ever awesome. Which is why he should beat Taker in approx 6 seconds and then loads of fireworks and stuff and Three Six Mafia should rap live about asses getting kicked and wigs being split and then Mark Henry should ascend into the skies as a god figure and WWE will close up shop immediately because they realise it's never going to get any better and Wrestling has reached it's absolute zenith and pro wrestling ceases to exist. Like Terminator 2, only with a big fuck off black guy in a singlet.

• Paid Members
Mark Henry is the awesomest awesomo to ever awesome. Which is why he should beat Taker in approx 6 seconds and then loads of fireworks and stuff and Three Six Mafia should rap live about asses getting kicked and wigs being split and then Mark Henry should ascend into the skies as a god figure and WWE will close up shop immediately because they realise it's never going to get any better and Wrestling has reached it's absolute zenith and pro wrestling ceases to exist. Like Terminator 2, only with a big fuck off black guy in a singlet.

But his moveset isn't awesome enough, brah.

To me who will brake the streak is kinda odd as the only ones who could realistically brake the streak are the only ones who don't need it.

Anyway if it's ever broken I get the feeling whoever does it a good percentage the fan base will turn on them and then we will get years of posts and threads moaning that "They shouldn't of been the one to do it"

• Paid Members
Which UWF? Still at least he's never been in roh. They don't deserve real, actual wrestling talents like him.

This is true.

I think, though, in order to get Henry ready for his Streak match, they should feed him Rob Terry and Mason Ryan in a handicap squash. Double chokeslam, straight after the bell.

I meant the UwF of Herb Abrams, of course. Need hookers, cocaine and Jacuzzis.

• Moderators

MENRY is strong enough to World's Strongest Slam both at the same time. Us Sheepshaggers have been holding the brothers down for long enough, it's time for them to get payback and MENRY is that man.

• Paid Members
MENRY is strong enough to World's Strongest Slam both at the same time. Us Sheepshaggers have been holding the brothers down for long enough, it's time for them to get payback and MENRY is that man.

I always thought your national pride would take precedence over your MENRY markdom, but like a man wearing orthopaedic shoes, I stand corrected.

Fair play to you, sir.

I still wouldn't feed 'Taker to Henry. I'd give that to Masters, when WWE wake up and realise his greatness.

Archived