RIOT!

big mickey

• Paid Members
I hate how the media are reporting on Police deployments, I heard them mention relocating officers from my hometown to some of the worst areas of London to back up the Met, which is all well and good for the Met but now every cunt in my hometown is going to be out raising Hell tonight knowing that the Police in the area are short staffed. It's massively irresponsible of the media to do this.

Exactly what I thought!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're trash, simply by their behavior, and they don't have any agenda outside of the surface level.

I agree that their interests currently don't go beyond having fun and stealing things, but they are not 'trash' - you can't say that thousands of people are simply cunts. Their behaviour overall is symptomatic with people who believe they have no future, no stake in the world, no voice to be heard and too much time on their hands. With strong leadership and a united front they could be inspired to actually fight for the cause of change, be it socioeconomic improvement or change in police/government attitudes. That's why it's a shame they have no real leadership to give the rioting a shape - it's taken something that started because of a good cause into something with no public sympathy because they have strayed from the initial central objectives.

Why the fuck should they? If they pay their taxes & earn their money who the fuck has any grounds to take it away from them?

Because it's an unfair society - a cleaner works just as hard as many billionaires yet enjoys 0.000001% of the rewards. How is that right? They should do the right thing and spread the wealth they have that they don't need. Or else we will have to accept an entirely inegalitarian system, and people will get frustrated and simply take what they want.

Yeah because these nobheads are really EARNING their respect.

These people treat the police with no respect because the police have always treated them with no respect.

Edited by RIP Diva Sunny

• Paid Members
I agree that their interests currently don't go beyond having fun and stealing things, but they are not 'trash' - you can't say that thousands of people are simply cunts. Their behaviour overall is symptomatic with people who believe they have no future, no stake in the world, no voice to be heard and too much time on their hands. With strong leadership and a united front they could be inspired to actually fight for the cause of change, be it socioeconomic improvement or change in police/government attitudes. That's why it's a shame they have no real leadership to give the rioting a shape - it's taken something that started because of a good cause into something with no public sympathy because they have strayed from the initial central objectives.

Actually, I CAN say that thousands of people are simply cunts. Lazy fucking cunts who had the same fucking opportunities that the vast majority of people posting here had. My parents, I'm not ashamed to admit, are pretty wealthy - they weren't always that way, both because they came out of one of Europe's biggest sink estates (and their parents before them from St. Ann's, which was and is basically the black hole of Calcutta in Nottingham), and because they went through their own struggle to better themselves. Because of this, I, and many of my friends, went to the same shit school in the same shit town with the same shit opportunities, or lack thereof. Then, I attended university with the basic financial support, and worked my way through there, and postgraduate studies, so that I could provide a future for me and mine.

So, yes, I believe in offering people opportunities. I also believe in people taking them, not fucking filming themselves happy slapping the capital of this country right across the face, and then nicking it's MP3 player. I believe that these pathetic little peons have nothing to hide behind, and as you state, no leadership or ideology outside of rape and take, and I believe that they should feel the full force of a tolchock to the ribbywibs.

• Awards Moderator
I'm up in Liverpool for a couple of days, and not knowing the areas very well (ie: where they are in relation to where I am), it's rather unsettling. Lodge Lane could be 5 miles or 50 yards away.

Where abouts are you, Surf?

15.50 Nick Clegg was booed by crowds who shouted "go home" during a walkabout in Birmingham this afternoon.

Clegg may as well just resign he is a national joke and no one takes him seriously.

15.47 More than 30 people charged in connection with the riots have already appeared in court, Scotland Yard said . The latest figures show that 32 cases have already been heard in court, with 18 people remanded in custody. It comes as a senior officer revealed that police and the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) are considering using ''virtual courts'' to deal with high numbers of offenders.

WTF?

Edited by The King Of Swing

Sounds like it was true though. Demonstrations that ended in conflict!

I've been on demonstrations that ended in conflict as well, once with the mighty SDL and once when the police decided to kettle everyone in the pissing rain. Does that make me a riot-loving anarchist?